Am I a decent candidate?

with your level of hairloss, expect 2 surgeries at minimum. You will be very lucky if a doctor can take you back to an original NW1 state, expect a NW2 or NW 3 hairline at best. 

Also I see your crown loss is quite expensive. Note that many doctors don't like doing crowns on people under 40 for fear of further loss. If you find a doc who will operate on your crown, note that the crown is seen as a "black hole" for grafts - it takes many more grafts to cover the crown as it does the hairline.

yeah I don't lose any hair at all really, looks much thicker than it is here when grown out (buzz it to grade 0 every 3months)

my main concern was my hair not getting any thicker

before taking meds at 25 vs last month grown out:25_pre_finasteride.thumb.jpg.71ce0e6376aa0410671647444cf521f9.jpg

grown_out_october_2021.png

• Administrators

What are your expectations?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

well, I have a larger than average forehead and it's hard to find videos of before and after results videos of people in my situation.
Ideally i never liked having my hairline on full display even when I was a teenager, use to have curls running down my forehead but that seems like a pipe dream at this point