Dr Bisanga 2400 grafts fue Nov 2021

Hi,

This forum has helped me over the past few years and I wanted to give something back with a patient review.

I had fue surgery with Dr Bisanga at BHR clinic in Brussels, Belgium two days ago a total of 2400 grafts to restore the front hairline and temple recession.

Being from England this wasn't a decision I had taken likely and had took many years to decide on who to have surgery with even harder with lockdown and forever changing regulations.

Eventually I decided to have a consultation with Dr Bisanga in London this past October. It was then I Decided on my decision.

Ian the advisor was brilliant always there there any questions or concerns, I can't thank him enough. Post after care he is still available to help and give advise and reassurance.

Graft breakdown

1 follicular units: 472

2 follicular units: 1198

3 follicular units: 717

4 follicular units: 13

Day of the surgery

I arrived at 7.30 signed the relevant forms.

Once surgery was underway Dr Bisanga started the punching and incisions.I think I may have fell asleep through this, from the anesthetic.

After lunch and a nice salmon meal the techs did the extractions and graft placements. If any more pain the techs would ask if I needed any more anesthetic. Painwise it was fine it was more uncomfortable lying in one position for such a long peroid of time. All in all surgery was completed around 17.30. After this there was more pictures taken.

I was bandaged up and a post op care briefing was given by a lovely lady, I'm sorry I didn't take her name. She went in great detail with me. She made sure I got the taxi to the hotel. The next day in the post op she went through everything again again did the saline spray and cream.

I saw Dr Bisanga he asked how I was feeling and was happy with how the surgery went

Any questions I am happy to answer and i'll update the forum with my progression 

Screenshot_20211117-125350_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211117-125341_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211117-125120_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211117-125114_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211117-125056_Gallery.jpg

20211117_125520.jpg

Edited by unfinished_sentenc
Sleeping mistakes
  • Like 3

@unfinished_sentenc

Congratulations on completing your surgery and thank you for your documenting your experience and sharing your photographs.
This is much appreciated and I have no doubt that the community will take great value in your journey and offer much support along the way.

It has been a pleasure to be able to assist you and I look forward to the next 12+ months of progress and exciting months ahead.

I will share clinic photos with you shortly and as you well know, you have our full support.

Ian

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

4 hours ago, unfinished_sentenc said:

I was looking at having oral minoxidil, however no joy getting this in the U.K that I know of.

I can provide a UK based contact/doctor who is able to provide prescription and source the medication for you @unfinished_sentenc
He provides brand name Loniten with the UK.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...