Why some hairlines look so straight and unnatural?

Hello
I keep seeing this pattern intransplanted hairlines (check attachments)

The top left candidat's hairline is very good while the other looks so thick and unnatural 
Is it because in the first situation they implanted grafts with 1 hair instead of grafts with multiple hairs? or is it because of the distance between each graft?
Also sometimes the hairline looks like a straight line while in the natural scenario it's a bit different 
I wanna go though a HT but this hairline issue is very confusion and most of people with HT on the internet have the same thing

• Like 1

It's a combination of factors.

The main one is what you mentioned, it's the multiple hair grafts that creates the fake look. Only fine singles should be used at the very front of the hairline. Secondly, the placement of the grafts is also crucial in creating a natural hairline. Even if they use the correct grafts(fine singles) it still won't look natural if they're all perfectly aligned, the hairs need to be staggered and placed in a "random" pattern. Density is also very important, if there are big gaps or not enough hair behind the hairline then again it's not going to look right. The shape itself also plays a part, too straight is too straight even if all the above factors are adhered to so it's important to get the right shape for your face.

Ultimately, the reason you see some natural results and some fake looking results is down to the quality of the surgeon. Go to a good one and you won't have to worry about whether they're going to give you a natural looking result or not.

36 minutes ago, JC71 said:

Your looking at pics from a “hairmill” spend time on the forum looking at decent/ethical clinics and see how natural they are:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN-MOB

Hello thank you for the clarification I'm totally new here and been trying to gather the most info I can.
I definately don't want a hairmill! Are all the doctors in that link reliable? is there a whole section in the forum showing the doctors and members reviews about them?
Unfortunately I'm from a country that doesn't allow traveling to those countries for a hairtransplant Turkey is the only option I have :(
Btw you're very active in the forum thank you for your guidance it really helps new peope like me.

41 minutes ago, BLE123 said:

It's a combination of factors.

The main one is what you mentioned, it's the multiple hair grafts that creates the fake look. Only fine singles should be used at the very front of the hairline. Secondly, the placement of the grafts is also crucial in creating a natural hairline. Even if they use the correct grafts(fine singles) it still won't look natural if they're all perfectly aligned, the hairs need to be staggered and placed in a "random" pattern. Density is also very important, if there are big gaps or not enough hair behind the hairline then again it's not going to look right. The shape itself also plays a part, too straight is too straight even if all the above factors are adhered to so it's important to get the right shape for your face.

Ultimately, the reason you see some natural results and some fake looking results is down to the quality of the surgeon. Go to a good one and you won't have to worry about whether they're going to give you a natural looking result or not.

I see! 
The results I've shared are all from the same clinic that's why it made me wonder if it's a must to have that "hairmill"
I'm not sure why the attached image was delete from the topic, can I re-attach it if I hide people's faces?

54 minutes ago, Samuelg said:

I see! 
The results I've shared are all from the same clinic that's why it made me wonder if it's a must to have that "hairmill"
I'm not sure why the attached image was delete from the topic, can I re-attach it if I hide people's faces?

Can you be sure that they are actually the clinic's results? There are a lot of shady clinics out there who will use someone else's results and present them as their own, some will even use pics of guys who don't even have any hair loss. 

48 minutes ago, BLE123 said:

Can you be sure that they are actually the clinic's results? There are a lot of shady clinics out there who will use someone else's results and present them as their own, some will even use pics of guys who don't even have any hair loss. 

wow how deceiving!! I'll do more research then and keep reading here until I'm sure of which clinic to go with.
thank you

1 hour ago, Samuelg said:

Hello thank you for the clarification I'm totally new here and been trying to gather the most info I can.
I definately don't want a hairmill! Are all the doctors in that link reliable? is there a whole section in the forum showing the doctors and members reviews about them?
Unfortunately I'm from a country that doesn't allow traveling to those countries for a hairtransplant Turkey is the only option I have :(
Btw you're very active in the forum thank you for your guidance it really helps new peope like me.

Yes all those Drs/Clinics have undergone a process to ensure they are recommendable. And it’s not just those we recommend. Others are also mentioned on a consistent basis. See the attached chart. It’s a good resource.

D56C08C4-2E15-4B2E-94B0-6720254F6D21.jpeg

• Like 1

As you mentioned Turkey specifically then yes you do have a handful of options still. Those are Dr Bicer, Dr Pekiner, Dr Keser, HLC and even Dr Yaman & Dr Demirsoy as more affordable choices. Spend time researching the results of all of these and getting a better sense of what each is capable of. Use the search function (magnifying glass - top left) 

1 hour ago, Samuelg said:

I see! 

Please don’t reattach any pics that show a particular clinic name. It’s like free advertising for them. Thanks 🙏 

• Like 2

On a micro level I think it was mentioned issues with graft placement and graft selection, but on a macro level I think some hairlines can look a bit off based on the design as well.

i.e. you got a Sean Hannity low hairline but your temple peaks look like larry davids for example. Or that one dude who got mutton chops from a turkish clinic