Search for a hair transplant clinic in Turkey. Need critics.

Monero

11 minutes ago, BaldBobby said:

No it’s not, he only does one patient a day and does the extraction by himself. You confusing him with someone else?

He has been around for quite a while and I can’t say I would class him as a hair mill, he happened to get incl in a very poor list, it would be unfair to automatically say he’s not a good Dr. From everything I have seen (since about 2015) I’m not particularly “wowed” by his work but I also don’t recall seeing anything particular sub par. His clinic model is pretty similar to others that are actually recommended, and his pricing is around €1.5 if I remember. What I would like to see see is the most recent results develop so we can see for ourselves. @BaldBobbyWill be following yours too 👍🏽

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, RTC said:

Fair enough, maybe I spoke too soon, seems he does do one a day. How was your experience with him?

Was good but I’m only 2 months in..My donor area wasn’t overharvested so I’m at least happy about that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BaldBobby said:

Was good but I’m only 2 months in..My donor area wasn’t overharvested so I’m at least happy about that. 

Yes, I had a short chat with him too and out of the four clinics that I spoke to (including his), he proposed the most conservative treatment. To be honest, I like the more cautious approach. 

• 6 months later...
On 7/30/2022 at 1:41 PM, Britalian said:

He has been around for quite a while and I can’t say I would class him as a hair mill, he happened to get incl in a very poor list, it would be unfair to automatically say he’s not a good Dr. From everything I have seen (since about 2015) I’m not particularly “wowed” by his work but I also don’t recall seeing anything particular sub par. His clinic model is pretty similar to others that are actually recommended, and his pricing is around €1.5 if I remember. What I would like to see see is the most recent results develop so we can see for ourselves. @BaldBobbyWill be following yours too 👍🏽

I agree.  I also wonder why does Sahinoglu register as Hair Mill. I chose him for my upcoming FUE procedure as imo he ticks of a lot of boxes for being relatively thrust-worthy choice.

He seems to have a lot of experience behind him (order of magnitude 20 years), done several thousand surgeries, does one-patient-per-day approach, personally does 75% of the work (extractions and incision I think), allegedly works with few same assistants for a very long time, opts for very conservative hairlines and smaller number of grafts per session and, I guess least relevant, but still a bit reassuring - is member of ABHRS.

I also personally contacted some of his former patients whom I found on the german forums, to ask about their experience, and still have not hear any bad comment. Most of them are 6 months to 1 year in post-surgery.

Only thing that put me off a bit was his attitude of not prescribing Finesterid to patients, due to his bad personal experience with it, and justifying it by doing "very onservative hairlines".  I failed to understand how can this really compensate for progressive hair loss after the procedure.

Other then that he uses imo relatively large punch size (think it is 0.9mm , and I am quite concerned about the scarring).

This is what I figured out about him in my limited research, but would be very happy if someone could provide me with another information and angles on this.

• Valued Contributor

I believe one or two patients per day is good and doing extraction and incisions by himself/herself is considered the right way...so both ths thng shud be considered while choosing a surgeon ...where as results matter alot as well..so go with a balance ld approach based on the surgeon's involvement in the surgery as well as their result..check out the hairlines they creat ..their crown work and hw natural they make it appear...

Seeing ur posts i feel u want some1 who has good results and charges a reasonable price...see its not tht thr are no good surgeons other thn ths recommended list..but as here thr are so many patients reviews and results its safe to go with someone who is recommended here...

You have some good surgeons you cn choose frm the recommended list which will fit your criteria...u cn consider dr yaman , dr turan, dr bicer, dr pekiner, dr laorwong ,dr path , eugnix centre , dr nader , dr Camacho ....all this are good surgeons who produced great results and cost reasonable ...so choose wisely ..😊

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

6 hours ago, Archan said:

I believe one or two patients per day is good and doing extraction and incisions by himself/herself is considered the right way...so both ths thng shud be considered while choosing a surgeon ...where as results matter alot as well..so go with a balance ld approach based on the surgeon's involvement in the surgery as well as their result..check out the hairlines they creat ..their crown work and hw natural they make it appear...

Seeing ur posts i feel u want some1 who has good results and charges a reasonable price...see its not tht thr are no good surgeons other thn ths recommended list..but as here thr are so many patients reviews and results its safe to go with someone who is recommended here...

You have some good surgeons you cn choose frm the recommended list which will fit your criteria...u cn consider dr yaman , dr turan, dr bicer, dr pekiner, dr laorwong ,dr path , eugnix centre , dr nader , dr Camacho ....all this are good surgeons who produced great results and cost reasonable ...so choose wisely ..😊

That is certainly true to some extent, eventhough partly I got in contact with Dr. Sahinoglu in the first place because of all above mentioned, and I liked his "conservative" attitude towards designing hairlines. He prefers moderate sessions and opts for hairline design that wont be very striking but also would age better with progressive hairloss (since he is not a big proponent of finesteride).

I came very naive into the whole story, and was offered much cheaper options then Sahingolu (he would be about 5000€ for around 3000 grafts), but luckily started to investigate and now few months later am glad for averting potential catastrophes, but still in decision phase whether or not to go for him as an option.

He certainly is not a hair mill, and is possibly a good doctor that hasn't been so hyped yet, and this brought me to this forum (and few others), where I try to read more about his work and come in contact with his former patients. Everyone I managed to reach so far was quite content (6-12 months later most of them).

I am a bit frustrated that HRNS doesnt allow new members to directly message other members as long as they dont reach 10 posts or more, as I found a few of his former patients here that I would like to ask for their opnions.

I understand that the point of this is to prevent spam, but also prevents me of reaching quite valuable information at this point.

But sorry, its a bit off topic :)

• Valued Contributor
3 minutes ago, Mak Sergejev said:

That is certainly true to some extent, eventhough partly I got in contact with Dr. Sahinoglu in the first place because of all above mentioned, and I liked his "conservative" attitude towards designing hairlines. He prefers moderate sessions and opts for hairline design that wont be very striking but also would age better with progressive hairloss (since he is not a big proponent of finesteride).

I came very naive into the whole story, and was offered much cheaper options then Sahingolu (he would be about 5000€ for around 3000 grafts), but luckily started to investigate and now few months later am glad for averting potential catastrophes, but still in decision phase whether or not to go for him as an option.

He certainly is not a hair mill, and is possibly a good doctor that hasn't been so hyped yet, and this brought me to this forum (and few others), where I try to read more about his work and come in contact with his former patients. Everyone I managed to reach so far was quite content (6-12 months later most of them).

I am a bit frustrated that HRNS doesnt allow new members to directly message other members as long as they dont reach 10 posts or more, as I found a few of his former patients here that I would like to ask for their opnions.

I understand that the point of this is to prevent spam, but also prevents me of reaching quite valuable information at this point.

But sorry, its a bit off topic :)

Try to explore other options from the recommended list...its not tht the doctors who arent in this list are bad ones...bt as thr is lack of evidence (genuine patient review) i believe we shud play safe and select a surgeon who have genuine patient reviews and thts hw this recommended list has been made...so choose wisely..😊

• Like 1

--> My Thread

On 2/2/2023 at 3:06 PM, Archan said:

Try to explore other options from the recommended list...its not tht the doctors who arent in this list are bad ones...bt as thr is lack of evidence (genuine patient review) i believe we shud play safe and select a surgeon who have genuine patient reviews and thts hw this recommended list has been made...so choose wisely..😊

I looked into some of the options from the list and in my personal research I have seen a few bad experiences with doctors on the list whereas with Sahinoglu I haven't yet found one, tho admittedly overall number of people I spoke with is about 10 or bit less. (or experiences I read)

What I dislike a bit about results I found, even though I appreciate his conservative approach to hairline design and avoiding larger procedures, difference in before-after is never very striking and I wonder if I would be content with it. Some mid-ground is what I would aim for and I am considering to go to Bicer.

Dr. Yaman gives me fairly less confidence then Sahinoglu to be perfectly honest, based on what I read, and he is on the cheaper end then him.

• Valued Contributor
9 minutes ago, Mak Sergejev said:

I looked into some of the options from the list and in my personal research I have seen a few bad experiences with doctors on the list whereas with Sahinoglu I haven't yet found one, tho admittedly overall number of people I spoke with is about 10 or bit less. (or experiences I read)

What I dislike a bit about results I found, even though I appreciate his conservative approach to hairline design and avoiding larger procedures, difference in before-after is never very striking and I wonder if I would be content with it. Some mid-ground is what I would aim for and I am considering to go to Bicer.

Dr. Yaman gives me fairly less confidence then Sahinoglu to be perfectly honest, based on what I read, and he is on the cheaper end then him.

Yeh dr bicer is a good surgeon and if u have confidence in her thn u cn go on with her...she is well experienced surgeon and shown good results as well...

--> My Thread