Limited donor - wanted clinic which respects donor area

Hi all,
Iam after 2 surgeries (total 4500gr) and would like to have 3rd one but in my situation I dont have much donor area to extract so thats why I seek for clinic which extracts donor grafts as efficietly as possible and with minimum dot scars effect. Clinic at low or average cost level. Which clinic should I choose ?

3 minutes ago, grycha said:

Hi all,
Iam after 2 surgeries (total 4500gr) and would like to have 3rd one but in my situation I dont have much donor area to extract so thats why I seek for clinic which extracts donor grafts as efficietly as possible and with minimum dot scars effect. Clinic at low or average cost level. Which clinic should I choose ?

Have you considered Eugenix ? They are very good at managing the donor area and have more than reasonable pricing. Dr Bicer would be another consideration. Both are forum recommended. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Can you share pictures? Surgery isn’t always the answer.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 11/4/2021 at 3:28 PM, JC71 said:

Have you considered Eugenix ? They are very good at managing the donor area and have more than reasonable pricing. Dr Bicer would be another consideration. Both are forum recommended. 

Could you tell me what is the price for Eugenix and Dr Bicer. Do they do manual Fue ?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, JC71 said:

872DB86A-31CD-4126-AD6C-B20611AF5FF9.jpeg

I just saw that Eugenix prices on this catalogue do not include tax. It says down on this page PLUS TAX. Do you know what's the tax x % ?

For exclusive package for example which is 120 Rs (1.40 euro per graft), whats the final price after tax ?

4 minutes ago, AZ67 said:

I just saw that Eugenix prices on this catalogue do not include tax. It says down on this page PLUS TAX. Do you know what's the tax x % ?

For exclusive package for example which is 120 Rs (1.40 euro per graft), whats the final price after tax ?

18% on top. So about €1.65 per graft. 

Edited by JC71
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

Your donor looks good for two surgeries, who was your surgeon?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 hours ago, JC71 said:

Eugenix have a varied price menu, Bicer is €1.50 for automated FUE and €2.50 for manual (at present) 

I have difficulties in choosing between each technic. Is automated as much efficient as manual or there is a risk that it can damage grafts during extraction ? And the same question regarding scar size ?

4 minutes ago, JC71 said:

Wow I remember your results .. It’s been years 😯

Yes first Demirsoy in 2013 and Przybylski in 2019 but it was a failure cause about 30% grafts were put sucessfully.

2 hours ago, grycha said:

I have difficulties in choosing between each technic. Is automated as much efficient as manual or there is a risk that it can damage grafts during extraction ? And the same question regarding scar size ?

I wouldn’t get to caught up in the technique, more who’s doing the procedure. Automated is far less tiring, and does allow for a greater number or grafts to be done in a day. Think of Keser who does manual only and will do maybe up to 1000 grafts max per day! 

Edited by JC71

4 hours ago, JC71 said:

872DB86A-31CD-4126-AD6C-B20611AF5FF9.jpeg

hmmm I dont know what to think about these packages. I would choose Premium but dr Arika Bansal only partly participate in whole operation. I dont know how much trained is the staff to extract and implant grafts.

Edited by grycha

Just now, grycha said:

hmmm I dont know what to think about these packages. I would choose Premium but dr Arika Bansal only partly participate in whole operation. I dont know how much trained is the stuff to extract and implant grafts.

Very well trained, and they have been with them for many years. It’s been mentioned over and over in either reviews or when patients speak about them. 

15 hours ago, JC71 said:

By all means though if you want to choose a Dr that’s involved throughout the ht and only does 1 a day ? Bicer would be ideal. 

Did you have ht in Bicer clinic ?

15 hours ago, JC71 said:

Very well trained, and they have been with them for many years. It’s been mentioned over and over in either reviews or when patients speak about them. 

So why they give options with Doctors intervention ?

6 minutes ago, grycha said:

Did you have ht in Bicer clinic ?

No, I have considered and consulted with her having followed her work for years. After x5 hts already I’m now looking for Beard grafts just to add density across my mid scalp and fill in my FUT scar. 
For Beard grafts I think Eugenix, Bisanga are doing particularly good work. 

• Like 1