Can someone point out what this uk rapper did with his hair?

Yeah, whenever I see Fredo in a video I always think his hair looks like its got lots of fibres or some sort of fibre spray in it as well.

I don't think he's done anything to his hairline or had a HT (or know if he is really going bald for that matter), just probably gets his hair cut/edged up near enough every day and they probably enhance it with this spray - I know that some afro barbers do use these sorts of things to get a perfectly straight line up at the hairline etc. So who knows. 

Headie One has had a HT though without a doubt. 

14 minutes ago, JDEE0 said:

Yeah, whenever I see Fredo in a video I always think his hair looks like its got lots of fibres or some sort of fibre spray in it as well.

I don't think he's done anything to his hairline or had a HT (or know if he is really going bald for that matter), just probably gets his hair cut/edged up near enough every day and they probably enhance it with this spray - I know that some afro barbers do use these sorts of things to get a perfectly straight line up at the hairline etc. So who knows. 

Headie One has had a HT though without a doubt. 

I had the same thoughts. But his hairline wasn’t straight, especially his left temple was receding. But I was wondering how a barber can get it straight. But perhaps you’re right