Please refer BEST FUE surgeon's in USA, I am based in TX

Jakerpk

I don't think you're ever going to find a definitive consensus on who the "Best Surgeon" is. The list you were given above on the recommended surgeons on this site is a fantastic place to start. All the surgeons there are vetted by the forum, and I imagine most of them would be solid choices. 

There's no "one size fits all" surgeon out there that everyone should go to. I think the best option is to use that list as a starting point, start looking at their work, how they approach hair transplants, overall demeanor, etc. You'll naturally find yourself drawn to different surgeons, and once you do, you can start narrowing it down to your top 3 or so and schedule consultations with them. Once you've done that, you can compare the different recommendations they gave you, see which approach resonates the most with you, and then really just ask yourself who you feel most comfortable with taking on this procedure.

Researching a surgeon is a process, and in the beginning it can be quite daunting. So my suggestion would be to let go of the notion that there's a "Best Surgeon" out there, and instead focus on finding the "Best Surgeon for You" - which is different for all of us. 

Best of luck! And utilize this forum as much as you want to help you navigate all of this. 

Edited by pkipling
  • Like 1

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

2 minutes ago, pkipling said:

I don't think you're ever going to find a definitive consensus on who the "Best Surgeon" is. The lists you were given above on the recommended surgeons on this site is a fantastic place to start. All the surgeons there are vetted by the forum, and I imagine most of them would be solid choices. 

There's no "one size fits all" surgeon out there that everyone should go to. I think the best option is to use that list as a starting point, start looking at their work, how they approach hair transplants, overall demeanor, etc. You'll naturally find yourself drawn to different surgeons, and once you are, you can start narrowing it down to your top 3 or so and schedule consultations with them. Once you've done that, you can compare the different recommendations they gave you, see which approach resonates the most with you, and then really just ask yourself who you feel most comfortable with taking on this procedure.

Researching a surgeon is a process, and in the beginning it can be quite daunting. So my suggestion would be to let go of the notion that there's a "Best Surgeon" out there, and instead focus on finding the "Best Surgeon for You" - which is different for all of us. 

Best of luck! And utilize this forum as much as you want to help you navigate all of this. 

Perfectly put 👌