Best Doctor for ??2000

JIMjim

hi,i need some advice ive been saving for a ht but ijust lost my job ive managed to save ??2000 ive been quoted as needing anywhere betwen 1200 grafts to 3000 id like 2500 whos the best doc for that type of money cheers

We need to see some pics to let you know how many grafts you'll need. 1200 grafts will do very little for you unless you have minimal loss.

Be sure to go to a surgeon recommended on this site - they're more expensive than some of the crappy surgeons here in the UK, but you get what you pay for.

Hair transplants are something you'll need to live with for the rest of your life. It would be better saving for a little longer and going to a top surgeon than going to a cowboy and getting a botched job that'll leave you looking and feeling worse than you did before. you've been warned.

Don't go to any of the crappy FUE clinics you see advertised in the newspapers or back of magazines here in the UK.

Make sure you get on propecia if you've got some hair left - go to your GP and get a private prescription - it costs 30 quid a month though. That should be your first step, before you even consider a transplant.

I wouldn't go to anyone in the UK except for Dr farjo in Manchester.

Good luck.

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

Hi Jim, I agree with what splitting hairs says if you want the best you will have to invest more than what you have saved so far.1200 grafts is unlikely to go very far even on the most minimal loss and if you are looking for a cheap job you will more than likely end up regretting it.Save more, get on propecia and research all the top docs whilst you are saving.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson