Hairline transplant direction

So I had a hair transplant 4 years ago
(The results of the transplant were not good but I will not talk about it at the moment)
And I want to talk about the direction of hairline growth
I noticed that in all the hair transplants I saw everyone was transplanting in the same direction
Has anyone had a hairline transplant whose growth direction was adjusted to their facial structure?
I am attaching pictures of myself with the direction of growth from my hair transplant ..
The hair on the sides of the head has a life of its own they just jump from the scalp to the sides of the head without the ability to style the hair they just come back to the same place always

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Administrators

Who did you go too? Hard to say by these pictures. If they were implanted in the wrong direction. They will have to be removed. Have you consulted with any top doctors? 
https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN-MOB

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, cpfm said:

I think I remember this case but his previous thread got deleted (?).

If I recall he went to HDC.

I doubt HDC would implant grafts the wrong direction.

• Confused 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

14 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

למי הלכת גם? קשה לומר לפי התמונות האלה. אם הם היו מושתלים בכיוון הלא נכון. יהיה צורך להסיר אותם. התייעצת עם רופאים מהשורה הראשונה? 
https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN-MOB

Hi I actually have a transplant date for next year at DR rafael de freitas
And I consulted with them and also with EUGENIX but did not get exactly a clear answer because communication is a bit difficult
But also from my looking at patients I see that the hairline is always implanted in these direction ..

Edited by Yaniv9207

Interesting question; I also noticed that many guys style their hair upwards after the HT. I have always wondered if this was by choice and the decision is made with the doctor beforehand to transplant the hair in that direction? I am personally much more in favour of pushing my hair at the front downwards (the fringe way sort of) and I hope this will be possibly. Having the HT later this summer. 

3 minutes ago, qui bono said:

Hair direction should (ideally) be transplanted at an angle sitting forward. I think its just easier for guys to push up and show off the hairline tbh.923351972_ScreenShot2021-05-21at3_53_18am.thumb.png.980ad0e82de8d4c0e9ba1d70dd668525.pnghai

Perfect! Thanks for explaining and for including the visualisation. Yeah, I also thought that many guys style the front upwards to show off, which is also OK. :) 

• Like 1