Question on Saline Spray

I keep seeing on the forums that people are suggesting to use saline spray after the hair transplant, yet some others say it is not necessary.

What are the pros of using saline spray after a hair transplant, what are the benefits?

If I ordered this saline spray on amazon is this appropriate to use on my head after a hair transplant?

Do you only use it on the part where they placed the grafts or the donor as well?

Screen Shot 2021-04-26 at 1.16.51 PM.png

Saline is generally used to by clinics to help with healing, lessen the chance for infection and to keep the grafts moist in the first few days after your transplant. You probably won't need to buy any as most clinics will give you some if they want you to use it. And I wouldn't buy that wound wash anyway. It looks like it has heavy spray nozzle to blast dirt from a wound. Grafts would just need to be misted. 

18 hours ago, bricvic said:

Saline is generally used to by clinics to help with healing, lessen the chance for infection and to keep the grafts moist in the first few days after your transplant. You probably won't need to buy any as most clinics will give you some if they want you to use it. And I wouldn't buy that wound wash anyway. It looks like it has heavy spray nozzle to blast dirt from a wound. Grafts would just need to be misted. 

Can you give me a link on where to buy the saline spray please, I am so so confused on what to buy.

Honestly I don't think it's that big of a deal, it's basically salt water. Most clinics will give you saline to take home, just use that. If you want to buy some, I think some guys have said they like a product called "H20cean" but just ask your Doc what they recommend.