2 mos Update 3000 FUE with Umar

Abedogg

Updated pics are on my profile.

The redness is slowly fading.

I'm encouraged by what I think is growth (i know its super early, but I've waited 2 weeks to make sure I wasn't seeing things). The close-up pics are not great. I can make a second try tomorrow if anybody really wants better pics.

Abe

Had 3k With Umar on Feb 16, 2009

My Hair Loss Website

Updated pics are on my profile.

The redness is slowly fading.

I'm encouraged by what I think is growth (i know its super early, but I've waited 2 weeks to make sure I wasn't seeing things). The close-up pics are not great. I can make a second try tomorrow if anybody really wants better pics.

Abe

My Hair Loss Website

At least 2 or 3 growths that you pointed out on the pics are transplanted grafts that did not shed. Actually it is quite easy to distinguish them from new growths. Their tip is quite thick because the grafts were shaven. New growths, on the other hand, are very fine and/or curly.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Things are looking better, I see the shockloss has grown back...

The redness still concerns me (which shouldn't mean much, cuz im just an average schmoe, but I am going in for a procedure in a week with umar).

I know everyone doesn't react the same, but shouldn't the redness all but dissapeared by now? I guess im trying to say from other pics ive seen usually there is no sign whatsoever of a procedure being done within a month, let alone 2 months....

Abedogg, have you asked dr. umar anything about this matter?

Ps- other than that little thing everything else seems to be shaping up nicely, you might see regrowth faster than most ppl from the way things are progressing..

Lat and Eman,

You just crushed my hopes and dreeams. Percocet would probably help my condition of staring at my head willing hairs to grow.

I'm still going to believe there is something happening up there whether there is or isn't.

HairJordan,

I'm fair skinned with dark hair - I think its a physiological thing more than anything else. I didn't fully expect the redness to last this long but I knew there was a chance. If you do a search you'll find others with redness lasting for up to 4 months. Balboa comes to mind.

I've talked to Umar and he said I could use zinc oxide if I don't feel that it is getting better. I sent him my 2 month pics yesterday and he is going to get back to me on whether or not he thinks its important for me to use zinc oxide.

Honestly, I've gotten used to the redness so it doens't bother me as much. And I have a job where I can wear a scrub hat for the most part - that helps.

Abe

My Hair Loss Website