diffuse thinning and at what stage am I?

Oshank

Hi I am 23,started using topical finasteride and minoxidil sol like almost 5.5 months back, i have had problems with diffuse thinning for the past 3 years.

Can you please judge how bad is it now and any solutions to regrow the density?

PS- all pictures are taken under harsh lighting,last two pictures taken with wet hair.IMG_20210422_135548.thumb.jpg.ec3bd7327dc260c18471ed7bf83f0205.jpg

IMG_20210422_134613.jpg

IMG_20210422_133526.jpg

IMG_20210421_202645.jpg

IMG_20210407_003946.jpg

IMG_20210407_003319.jpg

IMG_20210407_002158.jpg

IMG_20210407_002221.jpg

Edited by Oshank

• Oshank changed the title to diffuse thinning and at what stage am I?
  • Valued Contributor

You have an excellent head of hair. If you're able to take Finasteride then continue with this with your doctor. Finasteride can take up to two years to achieve final results/stabilization of your hair. You are also taking minoxidil so you are doing everything right! Keep us updated and all the best!

53 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

You have an excellent head of hair. If you're able to take Finasteride then continue with this with your doctor. Finasteride can take up to two years to achieve final results/stabilization of your hair. You are also taking minoxidil so you are doing everything right! Keep us updated and all the best!

53 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Heyy Gatsby, i am not taking finasteride, but I am using topical finasteride solution. I am very skeptical of using finasteride.

Right now I am using .1% finasteride topical solution but I am thinking of taking the .25% finasteride solution from next month. Any suggestions?

• 1 month later...

Hey dude, I am someone that also had similar issue with diffuse thinning, although I think my hair is a bit worse off that yours. Did you see much change with just the topical solution? Or has your hair remained the same throughout?