Need help to try something else after Finastride and Minoxidil, like Dutestride but how do you decide this?

Hi guys, been on finastride for 2 years. No regrowth would say just slow stable performance. Minoxidil usually use the foam type like Kirkland. Again just stabilizing hair but not regrowth. Most effected is my templates. Finastride was 1MG tablet a day.
In the last 3 months, I've stopped both above due to trying for a child - however now I've seen enough information to say Finastride doesn't effect pregnancy or sperm, just the only thing is to keep away from the woman during pregnancy.

In the last month I do feel like my hairline and temples have got more effected since I went off. I'm now seriously looking into hair transplant options too but of course I would prefer to get my hair in better shape without surgery, I'm 37.

What other options do I have? 

I've seen people share this topical dutestride, how do you decide or know when to try something like this? https://fueclinic.com/services/treatments/topical-dutasteride/