Which Doctor Produces the Most Consistent Results?

Been looking at various doctors in USA, canada and Europe. But I'm still a bit leery and cautious about going to one unless they produce consistently good results. Which doctor would you say had produced the most consistently good work?

Hasson and Wong have been putting out consistent results for many years. Raymond Konior from Chicago Hair Institute is probably one of the most consistent surgeons in the world. You wouldn't go wrong choosing either clinic. Dr Couto in Spain seems to do really good work as well but it might be riskier as there aren't many patient posted results to gather information from. All of his clinic posted results are stellar but most are Spaniards with thick coarse wavy donor hair. Search the forum for a true representation for what these surgeons can do. 

• Like 1

Bosley 11-2016 FUE - 1,407 grafts

Dr. Diep 09-2017 FUE - 2,024 grafts

Dr. Konior 03-2020 FUE - 2,076 grafts

Dr. Konior 09-2021 FUE - 697 scalp to scalp, FUE - 716 beard to beard Total scalp FUE - 6,204 grafts 

On 3/8/2021 at 7:47 PM, BDK081522 said:

Hasson and Wong have been putting out consistent results for many years. Raymond Konior from Chicago Hair Institute is probably one of the most consistent surgeons in the world. You wouldn't go wrong choosing either clinic. Dr Couto in Spain seems to do really good work as well but it might be riskier as there aren't many patient posted results to gather information from. All of his clinic posted results are stellar but most are Spaniards with thick coarse wavy donor hair. Search the forum for a true representation for what these surgeons can do. 

I need to correct you. Based on what theyre saying on the Spaniard forums couto's main clients are middle easterners and italians. Italians and middle east people have the thickest, coarsest waviest and curliest hair.

Edited by deanro

4 hours ago, deanro said:

I need to correct you. Based on what theyre saying on the Spaniard forums couto's main clients are middle easterners and italians. Italians and middle east people have the thickest, coarsest waviest and curliest hair.

I've never been on the Spanish forums so I'm sure you're right! Nonetheless, it doesn't change the premise of the post. He handpicks patients with favorable donor characteristics. Nothing wrong with that at all. It just needs to be considered that his results show great coverage and density with thick donor hair. 

Bosley 11-2016 FUE - 1,407 grafts

Dr. Diep 09-2017 FUE - 2,024 grafts

Dr. Konior 03-2020 FUE - 2,076 grafts

Dr. Konior 09-2021 FUE - 697 scalp to scalp, FUE - 716 beard to beard Total scalp FUE - 6,204 grafts 

20 hours ago, BDK081522 said:

I've never been on the Spanish forums so I'm sure you're right! Nonetheless, it doesn't change the premise of the post. He handpicks patients with favorable donor characteristics. Nothing wrong with that at all. It just needs to be considered that his results show great coverage and density with thick donor hair. 

Hi there. Other than his price and long waiting list, the thing that bothers the living excrement out of me is he hand picks patients which is not fair. That sounds too results-oriented which unfortunately in this case favors the reputation of the doctor at the expense of the satisfaction of the patients.

Although I'm gravitated towards him I'm a bit scared about seeing him since he lacks patient reviews.

• Like 1