Numer of procedures - dr thoughts?

Just curious on some other doctor opinions. I have had three procedures to date 100,700,1200. I have been filling in my hair as needed and has been working. I would like to have another procedure just to soften up my hairline. I have met with 3 coalition doctors and they all claim we basically have a set number of grafts that can be taken and it could be accomplished doing lots of multiple procedures or doing larger procedures but basically it doesn't matter how many procedures you have because you should not have a problem getting to the set amount. I would love to hear other doctors opinions if this is shared by all as I know numerous posts on this forum claim we have a limited number of procedures we can have. Thanks

It is not the number of procedures that is finite but the number of follicles that are available to be moved, i.e. the donor bank. Withdrawals from this donor bank can be of any size but the total will never exceed the amount present in the donor bank. In general, it is always better to accomplish the goals in as little a number of procedures as possible. That is, because it is always easier to maximize the yield from the donor if less procedures are done. It is generally fine to stage the hair restoration over multiple procedures, as long as sound management of this precious non-renewable resource is adhered to.The preceding refers to donor management in FUSS procedures.