First hair transplant in Istanbul

Dear all, 

Im new here. Its just my first day. 

On 17th december 2020, i went to Istanbul for the hair transplant, with Adam & Havva clinic. To be honest, i did a little research as well before i kicked off my journey and this clinic came out always best out of it. They were very friendly and hospitable and the dr said that they would go for 4000 grafts since the bald area was big. What i still dont understand, is how they count the grafts but probably they would presume the number of grafts.

Im happy with what they did and im almost 8 weeks away from the procedure but the shedding of the hairs make me worry. I know its normal but my question is if you were in the same situation as im now after your hair operation. Im posting some fotos of my hair from then and now and every comment and idea is more than welcome. 

Thank you very much!

20201028_081238.jpg

20201217_200946.jpg

20201222_114432.jpg

20210210_144050.jpg

IMG-20210113-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20210113-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20210130-WA0004.jpg

20210121_114616.jpg

51 minutes ago, javed said:

Dear all, 

Im new here. Its just my first day. 

On 17th december 2020, i went to Istanbul for the hair transplant, with Adam & Havva clinic. To be honest, i did a little research as well before i kicked off my journey and this clinic came out always best out of it. They were very friendly and hospitable and the dr said that they would go for 4000 grafts since the bald area was big. What i still dont understand, is how they count the grafts but probably they would presume the number of grafts.

Im happy with what they did and im almost 8 weeks away from the procedure but the shedding of the hairs make me worry. I know its normal but my question is if you were in the same situation as im now after your hair operation. Im posting some fotos of my hair from then and now and every comment and idea is more than welcome. 

Hi Javed, please post updates down the road so that we can see how this HT turned out, whether for good or bad.  I hope this was one of the better Turkey clinics, as some people have not been getting the results they have been expecting.

In my case hair grafts were counted during extraction.  I didn't see it as I was being operated on but I could hear a foot pedal being pressed for each one removed.  The device had a numeric display to tally the number.

If you are having shedding eight weeks out, I don't think that is the normal process of the transplanted hairs falling out after surgery.  From reading other testimonies and from my own experience most transplanted hairs are released from the embedded graft about 10-14 days after the surgery.  Eight weeks out points to something else.  For other readers - is shock loss still possible at this point, two months after surgery?  If it was going to happen I'd think it would be sooner.

What is really concerning is the presence of dandruff from the first photo.  Was that happening as you entered your surgery?  Or did you take that photo long before and the dandruff went away by then?  One thing that can hurt your yield is if your scalp skin is irritated.  A doctor should be directing you to use effective dandruff control shampoo  to clear it up before you even reach the clinic.

Edited by AB2000

Hi dear 

Thank you very much for your comment.

Actully, the shedding is stopped and im now almost as bald as i was a few weeks ago. Most of the transplanted hairs have shed in the first and second week after the transplant and now the itching both in donor and recepient areas, gives me a hard time 😊.

I really dident know that the hair transplant would be so hard. According to the clinic, i should not worry about it🤔

The dandruff, i had that before the hair transplant and the pic is from a few weeks before the operation. 

I will surely post new foto's of mine to keep you all posted. 

2 hours ago, javed said:

and this clinic came out always best out of it.

Where have you read the reviews or seen real patients who have had the procedure in this clinic to make you claim this? Because I have never heard of it. I hope that you are not based only on the reviews that this clinic had on their website, or by seeing photos on their facebook or Istagramm profile, it is the most wrong thing that can be done in choosing the clinic.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Egy said:

Where have you read the reviews or seen real patients who have had the procedure in this clinic to make you claim this? Because I have never heard of it. I hope that you are not based only on the reviews that this clinic had on their website, or by seeing photos on their facebook or Istagramm profile, it is the most wrong thing that can be done in choosing the clinic.

You are right but they work together with a Turkish registered agency here with a good reputation and an excellent service, thats why i chose it, otherwise you have hunderds of sub clinics in Turky claiming that each and everyone of them is the best.