Doctor in Seattle Area

Kurse196

I’m in the process of looking for a doctor in the Seattle, WA region. I originally had a consultation appointment set up with Bosley Seattle (MD Steven Lee) but after reading lots of Bosley reviews I’m at unease with them now. I recently found Hasson and Wong have an office in the Seattle area. Does anyone have any experience with them or any recommendations in the Seattle area?

Bosley are ones to avoid, as you have discovered. 
Hasson & Wong are world class. And recommended on the forum. 
Dr Gabel is In the area you mentioned. Although it’s worth travelling if you can to give more options.

Edited by JohnAC71

29 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Bosley are ones to avoid, as you have discovered. 
Hasson & Wong are world class. And recommended on the forum. 
Dr Gabel is In the area you mentioned. Although it’s worth travelling if you can to give more options.

Do you have more insight into Hasson and Wong? From the website it seems like only the consultation is in Seattle and for the actual procedure I'd have to go to BC

Yes that’s true the clinic is in BC. Well worth the travel though for one of the best Drs in the world. 
You can look through the forum for tons of patient and clinic reviews. You can also check out Dr Gabel ? Who’s clinic is in Portland, Oregon.
Although if you check the recommended list you will find other good choices. Always good to consult with at least 3 decent Drs/Clinics. 

Edited by JohnAC71

• Administrators

Dr. Gabel and Hasson and Wong are the top two.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Seconded for H&W and Gabel in the PNW. Can't go wrong with either. Border issues shouldn't give you too much of a problem if you cross a land border (just need a negative COVID test prior to entry) but will require 2 week isolation in a government-controlled hotel if you fly (which will run you an extra $2K so i suggest you avoid that method). This is the environment as of right now so if you're planning for a few months out, it obviously could be different.