What Doctor is Amazing with Diffuse Hair?

All experienced doctors should be able to work around existing native hair. You will most likely be required to shave the recipient area so the surgeon has a clear vision of the area and not damage existing hair. All that being said are you meds to help maintain the native hair? This would be important prior to surgery to help keep them strong enough to grow back post HT.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, halo said:

Hello everyone,

I would like to know if anyone here can recommend doctor who does very amazing work on diffuse hair.

Yeah, you should be on finasteride and minoxidil. They'll both help with shock loss too. The surgeons recommended on here do great work. Where are you located? Here is the link to the recommended surgeons:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN

Edited by Dr. Suhail Khokhar
  • Like 2

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

13 hours ago, deitel130 said:

All experienced doctors should be able to work around existing native hair. You will most likely be required to shave the recipient area so the surgeon has a clear vision of the area and not damage existing hair. All that being said are you meds to help maintain the native hair? This would be important prior to surgery to help keep them strong enough to grow back post HT.

Oh no you dont understand. I need a good doctor known for doing amazing work not around native hair but within existing hair. Also I cannot take any meds. If you dont mind telling me what doc is good for within that diffuse hair I will appreciate it.

8 hours ago, Dr. Suhail Khokhar said:

Yeah, you should be on finasteride and minoxidil. They'll both help with shock loss too. The surgeons recommended on here do great work. Where are you located? Here is the link to the recommended surgeons:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN

Hello,

I cannot take any meds.

But the list you post shows long list. Which of them do you know does highly specialized work within diffuse hair is my question. Thank you I await answer.

1 hour ago, halo said:Hello,

I cannot take any meds.

But the list you post shows long list. Which of them do you know does highly specialized work within diffuse hair is my question. Thank you I await answer.

Why can't you take meds? Where are you located? Are you willing to travel? 

• Like 1

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

• Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, halo said:

Hello,

I cannot take any meds.

Any quality hair transplant surgeon that is listed on this site would be able to work with a diffused pattern of hair loss or 'within diffuse hair' (it's the same thing). They should also be able to perform both FUE and FUT, repair work, etc. Do you suffer from side effects from DHT blockers? Have you tried minoxidil? All the best.

3 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Any quality hair transplant surgeon that is listed on this site would be able to work with a diffused pattern of hair loss or 'within diffuse hair' (it's the same thing). They should also be able to perform both FUE and FUT, repair work, etc. Do you suffer from side effects from DHT blockers? Have you tried minoxidil? All the best.

Hello,

With respect I cannot accept that because I talked to few doctors on list and they tell me they do not work within diffuse hair.

I am very sensitive to medication in general which explain why i cannot take it.

3 hours ago, Dr. Suhail Khokhar said:

Why can't you take meds? Where are you located? Are you willing to travel? 

Because medication n general affect me many ways. I'm staying usa for now. Yes I'm willing to travel.