Arocha reviews ?

• Chances101 changed the title to Arocha reviews ?
  • 2 months later...

Dr. Arocha, is all you would hope for in a hair restoration surgeon.  He uses such advanced techniques he able to obtain density in a single procedure. Let me explain,

Back in the day it was believed, and many still do, that a separation between grafts is needed for graft survival.  The global concept deals with grafts competing for blood supply.  So, you do a procedure, and then a second procedure would be needed to obtain density.  Then you have to incorporate the number of grafts, budget etc.  So, if a doctor tells you you need 2000 grafts - and two procedures, you are talking about 4000 grafts.  If you do 500 at at time, you are talking about 8 procedures.

There are many groups out there that will address the cost issue with "the least number of grafts that will allow for a positive cosmetic change up in the front." Don't fall for it.  You'll end up with a small clump that perhaps will frame your face - but that's all.

I would encourage you to visit Dr. Arocha's website and review photos of results.  There are plenty of examples dealing with African American results.  You can also request video conferencing so he can address your questions.  Are you considering FUE or FUT? How do you typically wear your hair? Shaven, long, etc.....Have you had other consultations? What have you learned?

Patient Consultant for Dr. Arocha at Arocha Hair Restoration. 

I am not a medical professional and my comments should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.