Floyd Mayweathers HT Already Grew WTF!

4 hours ago, BaldingtimetoLdar said:

Speaking of Logan Paul, this reminded me that it looks like he got a hair transplant as well. I wonder if Logan advised him to go to the same doctor.

I dont think logan got a hair transplant yet, on one of his latest podcasts he mentioned thinking about taking a trip to turkey and his co-host agreed with him as well as he has minor hairloss 

this youtuber named more plates more dates often covers hairloss topics and he posted the clip from logans podcast 

Edited by andrew11

Can toppik be a probability? Otherwise it seems likely it was done a while ago. At the anthony joshua fight he had a very thick beard and was wearing a hat

(If you notice as well his sideburns are grown out)

131220_MRN_11991-Boxing-Photos.jpg

Edited by andrew11

He went to hair of Istanbul. Other guys who were there at the same time confirmed a special vip shut down the entire wing and others spotted him in istanbul at the same time.

Edited by fabofly
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, fabofly said:

He went to hair of instantly. Other guys who were there at the same time confirmed a special vip shut down the entire wing and others spotted him in istanbul at the same time.

Hair of Istanbul ... ? 🤔sure it was just a typo 🤣 🙏

Edited by JohnAC71

• Administrators
9 hours ago, fabofly said:

He went to hair of Istanbul. Other guys who were there at the same time confirmed a special vip shut down the entire wing and others spotted him in istanbul at the same time.

Source?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.