anyone experience this with their transplant?

arron

I need some help with some of the knowledgable people regarding this subject. I recently had a transplant and am about 5 months post op of roughly 2000 graphs placed along the hairline. Things were looking good at the 3 month to 4 month mark with hairs starting to sprout. Now, however, at 5 months, it still looks the same. As though no new hairs at all have grown in since the 3 month mark. Has anyone had this problem or can anyone shed some light to my problem? any infor would be greatly appreciated.

I need some help with some of the knowledgable people regarding this subject. I recently had a transplant and am about 5 months post op of roughly 2000 graphs placed along the hairline. Things were looking good at the 3 month to 4 month mark with hairs starting to sprout. Now, however, at 5 months, it still looks the same. As though no new hairs at all have grown in since the 3 month mark. Has anyone had this problem or can anyone shed some light to my problem? any infor would be greatly appreciated.

sounds like you are idling. No need for alarm. It can take upto 6 months for growth to start. Sometimes even longer.

Are you using anything to help growth along? Minoxidol 5% helps a lot. And a lot of people areound the board take MSM. This all helps the growth cycle.