NOW HAIRTIME TRANSPLANT TURKEY

newlad

Hello everyone,

Has anyone tried a HT with NOW HAIRTIME  TRANSPLANT clinic in turkey under DR BAHADIR IMER OR DR AYHAN SEZGIN and what was their experince, they have quite some good reviews to show on instagram etc, kindly comment if you have come across the clinic, i will drop their website link below

Edited by Melvin- Moderator
Removed link

HLC and Pekiner are the only ones I'd consider in Turkey. Dr. Erdogan is also very good but I find his ethics somewhat questionable as he operates on young patients who are not on medication and uses a very high number of grafts (not a bad thing, but again, if you're young and not on meds it is inconsiderate of the future).

Why not look at the recommended list first (bottom right corner), and post your questions of those surgeons. :)

Stay away!

I like how their about page has "in a hospital environment with its expert doctors" but then the three staff pictures are dudes whose jobs have nothing to do with the medical field. Not at all suspicious! /s

Take a look at this thread that someone just created to see why you should do a better research and not trust their marketing:

Minoxidil 1x day

Stopped Fin due to sides

HT With Dr. Konior December 2020: https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/anotherhairlossdude/4442

• 1 year later...
On 12/15/2020 at 7:43 PM, JC71 said:

Ignore Insta reviews. Always look for real patient results. This is just a low cost hairmill. Bad reviews posted everywhere. 

Hey do you have any links to these reviews I just can't find any, i am not going to this place but I was very close to do so before I found this forum so I am intrigued to see real non social media results.. thanks

My hair transplant Journey with Dr. Freitas