Has anyone used Morr-F (topical fin/min from India)

spazy

Hello, I have been using Morr-F for about a year, but I'm not sure if it's working because I have been shedding like crazy for the past 5 months and my hair is looking thinner than ever. Has anyone tried this stuff? Is it even legit? Thinking about getting an oral prescription for fin at this point

I use it regularly and it's stabilized my hair loss. Obviously the topical solution won't be as potent as the oral formulation. However, there are virtually no side effects from the topical solution. 

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

Yes, I buy off of eBay. I most recently used devishi.gems. Shipping took a while due to COVID but luckily I bought a lot of it to mitigate for future disruptions

Edited by Dr. Suhail Khokhar

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

4 hours ago, Nickpatay12 said:

Have you guys seen any growth from topical finasteride. Any thickness of hair by any chance?

I have definitely noticed that it's stopped my hair loss and stopped miniaturization. My hair is thicker and looks much healthier. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2020 at 1:29 PM, Dr. Suhail Khokhar said:

I use it regularly and it's stabilized my hair loss. Obviously the topical solution won't be as potent as the oral formulation. However, there are virtually no side effects from the topical solution. 

Can I ask, Why is there no side effects from a topical finasteride?

30 minutes ago, Ronnieman said:

Can I ask, Why is there no side effects from a topical finasteride?

Because the effects of the topical solution are localized to the area where you apply the solution (there's no systemic absorption). The oral form is systemic so it goes through the vascular system and can cause side effects. 

• Like 1