Anyone know if it works?

Pk-hair

I clicked on the link PK-hair, and since it is practically in my backyard, I have an interest. They advertise the area's only non-surgical hair restoration and appear to do extensions and laser therapy.

I would be interested to know if any HTN bloggers have had experience there.

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Dr.Lindsey,

Your office is actually around the corner from me. I wanted to get connected with you, but still doing alot of reading and of course money issue always a biggy. I am just trying to learn from everyone on this network and spent alot of money on "No Improvements". I am also patience do to not being that I'm not that bad compared to most people here. Plus summers around the corner. I would love to send you my pictures and please,if you can give me your best estimate and information on this type of work. I am slowly trying to adapt to this crazy economy. Thanks Doc!!

Originally posted by dr. lindsey:

I clicked on the link PK-hair, and since it is practically in my backyard, I have an interest. They advertise the area's only non-surgical hair restoration and appear to do extensions and laser therapy.

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by dr. lindsey:

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA

Dr Lindsey,

I used the services thought there Australian offices. Since the person who runs the offices in Australia also runs the setup over there.

Save yourself the interest. Its a waste of time and money. I originally sent an enquiry to Dr feller a while back about trichology and he was very thorough on his opinion.

Like i said the products are a joke and you know Dr feller's thoughts on laser therapy icon_smile.gif