ADVICE ON UK HAIR TRANSPLANT

Dont go to either of these they will butcher the crap out of your head. Hospital Group are one of the worst Clinics in the world, and Advanced Hair Studios only do dodgy wigs. I attach a picture of my scar that I recieved from The Hospital Group/Wellsbourne.

UK isnt great for Hair Transplants m8, I've a lot of my hairs that they transplanted removed, because they looked rubbish.

tn_IMG_6223.jpg.3e91f9a6f18dc30a889b444c7aa21566.jpg

Hey Moxonator,

The Farjo Medical Centre is the only clinic in the UK that I would personally consider, there are also some excellent clinics in Belgium if you are willing to travel a little.

The fact that you have narrowed it down to two very bad choices shows you have not done enough research yet.

Honestly, please spend at least a few months on this site, researching a lot. This is a life time decision and one you could regret for the rest of your life if you make the wrong choice with clinics.

Yes there is also BHR although not recommended they are as good as the other 2 surgeons on here. Ive been to them to get repair and although I'm only at 1 month therefore I dont have growth into my scar yet because it takes 3 months to start to see the signs of growth, thier customer service is excellent and I'm so far happy with what they have done for me.

Whenever I had a procedure in the UK I was terrified before doing it, but I felt none of this terror at all when at BHR. Infact I was sad when the first procedure was over because I was so comfortable in the chair!