interesting buzz cut hair transplants I saw on Dr. Umar's channel

this is particularly for the bunch headed to nw6-7 and young and can't do much to prevent it by taking Finasteride.

obviously it doesn't look great, but if you can't pull off the clean shaven look then this might be better? at least this is very genuine and conservative.

This combined with SMP could yield solve the problem of "shiny scalp" and keep some contrast.

what do you think?

6 minutes ago, plus said:

this is particularly for the bunch headed to nw6-7 and young and can't do much to prevent it by taking Finasteride.

obviously it doesn't look great, but if you can't pull off the clean shaven look then this might be better? at least this is very genuine and conservative.

This combined with SMP could yield solve the problem of "shiny scalp" and keep some contrast.

what do you think?

The number of grafts used is high compared to the final result !

1 hour ago, JohnBob said:

meh

I won't say I disagree with you, but I think SMP would change the story significantly. and even without it's better than clean shaven (for most people).

I just wonder why this style of buzzed + sparse hair style + SMP is not more frequently considered for people on higher nw scales.

4 hours ago, Seniormido said:

The number of grafts used is high compared to the final result !

you'd think other HTs are dense because they grow it long and create an illusion. for a buzzed cut I think this is how much density you can get.

One more silver lining here is you can more freely use chest hair for this kind of buzzed cut because all the hair is kept short anyway.