Period of medicine !

Hi,

The usual time to use propecia tablet & Minoxidil 1 % is for 1 year after HT. Now, i learnt that these medicines have effect as long as you use. Means i will not loose any hair, when i use propecia. Does it mean, one need to use such medicine for rest of their life ?

What do we need to do to make sure, that what ever we gained out of medicine remains permament forever, and becomes least depent of medicine after 1 year or even 2 year.

Tks

Rayn

Hi,

The usual time to use propecia tablet & Minoxidil 1 % is for 1 year after HT. Now, i learnt that these medicines have effect as long as you use. Means i will not loose any hair, when i use propecia. Does it mean, one need to use such medicine for rest of their life ?

What do we need to do to make sure, that what ever we gained out of medicine remains permament forever, and becomes least depent of medicine after 1 year or even 2 year.

Tks

Rayn

Rify,

Welcome to the community! icon_smile.gif

Does it mean, one need to use such medicine for rest of their life ?

YES.

Nothing. Atrophic hair follicles will minituarize. Medication delays this process, which is genetically pre-determined.

take care...

Can transplanted hair become dependent on rogaine?

No.

But you should be aware that non-atrophic hair does lose hair mass over time as the body ages. This is natural.

take care...