Advanced Hair Restoration Beverly Hills

Carbon

New to this community and been passively looking in to getting FUE. I have visited 3 different clinics and felt I will be more comfortable with Advance Hair Restoration in Beverly Hills. I’ve read the Yelp and google reviews on this place, but I also wanted to reach out to this community to see if anyone can provide feedback on this particular group. Thanks. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

I would check out the forums “find a physician” which Is top right of the page. And choose someone who has been shown to prove actual patient results on a consistent basis. 

Who was the other clinics you consulted with? 

The other 2 clinics had great reviews, one was Santa Monica, but doctor was charging $8/graft. The other one was in Pasadena and they said my donor area was weak but yet I should get minimum 2,700 grafts. I’m only trying to restore my hair line and Advanced Hair was the only place that recommended a conservative approach out of the 2, 1200-1500/grafts. 

Please check out the forums recommended list of physicians. There are some elite Drs you could choose to consult with. As a forum we always suggest not to base a clinic on cost or location. Instead on real patient results and clinics that are known to prove consistent results on a regular basis. 
I checked your clinic and it’s not a well known Dr. There are better options. 

1 hour ago, JohnAC71 said:

Please check out the forums recommended list of physicians. There are some elite Drs you could choose to consult with. As a forum we always suggest not to base a clinic on cost or location. Instead on real patient results and clinics that are known to prove consistent results on a regular basis. 
I checked your clinic and it’s not a well known Dr. There are better options. 

Wasn’t basing a clinic on cost and/or location. Well maybe one at $8/graft, but I am basing it on what I felt comfortable with. Just wanted to see if I can get more insight on this particular place, but I will definitely explore my options from this forum.