To guys who’s considering HT at a young age ! Come

Hi .. im 23years old guy who suffered and still suffering from hair loss at a young age . I had my first HT at 19 years old in turkey .. i made that choice wich I regret definitely because i was at a very young age and all guys around me having this nice thick hair 

so as years gone by . Lately i’ve been experiencing hair loss .. I wasn’t on drugs .. so i kept loosing hair so I decided to go to another HT surgery and that’s when I discovered this fourm and actually i have a post when i was asking for help or guidance to get a HT and asking for a good surgeon so everyone actually advised me against it .. I wasn’t really happy because im young and I really need that hair at this point in my life . So I decided so hop on drugs for 8 months and see what’s going on .. it’s been 3 months and i dont know I feel like it has been some improvement 

I’ll show pictures now . This is temple and hair line

Before And after pictures:

i‘Ll keep posting updates .. i thank you guys for advising me against a HT 

“ i might go to one if things didn’t really improved “ but i think we will have to wait to see 

so I guess the takeaway here is to exhaust different options first ! Try minox and fin 

and see what happens .

0C87A0AD-674C-4444-99F2-399D58C0E21C.jpeg

0E8894ED-A18D-484C-8C94-5D1F47F49F0F.jpeg

98EB2F7E-FCA5-4FB9-92F1-92D29AAB554B.png

EC39B3D8-EFB4-47AC-8887-8F6E6F38FD45.jpeg

DEF7364F-B94C-4F59-B5D0-56C419024041.jpeg

F55B42DF-8419-4DED-88F8-DF8D7DAA92A2.jpeg

32 minutes ago, Motorleza said:

Obviously u didn’t read the topic,, it wasn’t surgery  i used minox and finasteride 

Sorry mate, I just read the title and looked at the pics 😅 incredible transformation on meds alone.

Edited by Hairgain22
  • Haha 1