Awesome, I'm starting to lose it in the back too!

Arson

I'm barely gonna be 22, this is fun.

Okay so what the hell should I do. I'm on Propecia, it's been over a year... I think it's slowing everything down but not enough

Monoxidil for the back?

Any success stories on Avodart? I didn't have any side effects from Propecia, I doubt Avodart will keep me flaccid for 6 months.

I'm barely gonna be 22, this is fun.

Okay so what the hell should I do. I'm on Propecia, it's been over a year... I think it's slowing everything down but not enough

Monoxidil for the back?

Any success stories on Avodart? I didn't have any side effects from Propecia, I doubt Avodart will keep me flaccid for 6 months.

First, good choice to start Propecia which your right is probably slowing down the hairloss process. Yes, you also need to be using 5% extra strength Rogain 2x a day. Also, go to the grocery store/or GNC and by MSM-- take 3,000mg a day it will provide nutrients to your hair. Stop using any gel products if you do. Shampoo with Nioxin cleanser and conditioner every day and Nozaril once a week. This combination with a good balance Protein diet is the best you can do right now-- it should slow down/or stop the progression for now (it did for me for about 6 years, I didnt grow anything back but it stopped the progression in its tracks)

Also,

AVOID AVODART-- EXTREMELY POOR RESULTS AND SIDE EFFECTS-- IT HAS BEEN SHOWN TO INCREASE HAIRLOSS-- DONT ASK WHY BUT PATIENTS WHO HAVE TRIED IT STATED THAT THEIR HAIR CAME OUT IN CHUNKS WHEN ON IT-- THEY WENT BACK TO PROPECIA.