Help For Anyone Considering Dr Rahal Living In UK

taza

I had surgery with the great Dr Rahal 3 weeks ago. If anyone living in the UK is considering Dr Rahal and wants to meet up with me please pm me. I can help you with consultation photos and give advice on flight + accomodation. I can also introduce you to other Rahal patients

Hi,there is a great doctor in the UK his name is Doctor Farjo. I had my HT with him on Wednesday and I am well impressed, though I don't think anyone should be recommending any doctors. People should do the research themselves and as there are plenty of photo's of patients results its pretty easy to judge for yourself who's the best for your situation.In my opinion in the UK its Farjo, USA chose between Shapiro, Feller and Hasson and Wong.

Thanks, personally, I would'nt pay Farjo's prices or trust any UK clinic. Having said that you obviously had a good experience, and a very quick recovery too, you were on this forum posting about your HT the next day, I've had 2 HTs and on both occassions was perpendicular for at least 2 days afterwards.

Regards

Hi Irish, any chance you'll be posting your progress on the HTN blog? I'm from the UK and would like to monitor your progress (alongside other Dr Farjo patients).

I'm hoping to get at HT in September and currently considering Shapiro, Fellar & Farjo...