Really hope Im at the right place

I could really do with some of you guys giving me some advice - I want a permanent solution to my baldness and am looking at transplants. I'd love your input:

1. Cost?

2. How many transplants?

3. How many operations?

4. Consultants in the UK?

5. Any package deals abroad that you can recommend?

6. How long off work?

Thanks so much guys - Im so down about this, Im 29 and all my friends and brothers still have their hair icon_confused.gif

Also sorry about the bad pics, if you need other then plz let me know

Rob

003.jpg.fb2a1e8278529dbeec6c6aa7ee567093.jpg

hey rwf - I suggest you use the search function on this forum to answer your Qs about UK consults, how long off work and cost.

most people with hair loss patterns like you have more than 1 HT to be satisfied. although, if you're content with a mildly think crown you could maybe get away with 1 session of 3,000-4,000 grafts in the front with a mature hairline.

check out the hair loss blogs for guys with similar hair to you.

The photos are a bit small but we can get a rough idea. The loss is quite extensive (as you know) but it looks like you still have plenty left throughout the balding area to combine with the transplanted hairs to achieve a good result. The sort of numbers Megatron mentioned are probably right.

How long have you been losing hair? Are you using any medication to improve your chances of keeping the hair that you still have?

As for package deals, cost, etc, you are best off doing a lot of looking around at the results from different doctors, finding a number who produce results that you like and then contacting them.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Originally posted by rwf0895:

I could really do with some of you guys giving me some advice - I want a permanent solution to my baldness and am looking at transplants. I'd love your input:

1. Cost?

2. How many transplants?

3. How many operations?

4. Consultants in the UK?

5. Any package deals abroad that you can recommend?

6. How long off work?

Thanks so much guys - Im so down about this, Im 29 and all my friends and brothers still have their hair icon_confused.gif

Also sorry about the bad pics, if you need other then plz let me know

Rob

Hi Rob, Sorry to hear things are getting bad for you, you really are in far better shape than I was at 22! I know the feeling about being stressed out and depressed. I am very happy with my results and would definitely recommend you give Spex a call.. he's helped me a 100's of UK guys to grow there hair back where it belongs icon_smile.gif

You might want to check out his website..and contact him for advice.. he wont push you into anything but a top guy and will help you to stop worrying about all this.. at the very least icon_smile.gif

http://www.hairhelp.myzen.co.uk/

also...I just want to say...congrats in finding these forums!! Many UK guys go straight to a clinic without even researching them with very poor results (Like I did for my 1st HT) I wish I had known about them before sooner.

All the very best.