Beard to scalp experiences, recommended Drs?

Hi all,

I have not been on the forum for a few years now. Previously I have had FUT (x2) and FUE (x3)

but am now looking to use some of my thick beard to boost my scalp area. Just want to hear from anybody who has done the same.

And/or if they can recommend any Dr In particular? The Dr I was using does not do Beard grafts.

Opinion seems to vary on just how many grafts are obtainable from this area. I think a max amount of grafts could be up to as many as 3000 for a thick beard.

I’m lucky to have a good source and such a thick beard. I can shave in the morning and have it grow back by the afternoon. So to reduce shaving and boost my scalp sounds like a good goal to have.

im in the Uk and when we can all get to leave the country I am willing to travel anywhere. 

@Johnboy71.... Im probably going to put a few people's nose out of joint by saying this... But Im of the view that the best doctors in the world for your circumstances are Dr Sethi and Dr Bansal at Eugenix in Delhi.

I put my money where my mouth was and had 5400 scalp and 1400 beard to scalp grafts over 3 days end Dec last year.. 

Im really happy how things are progressing along... As much as  can be expected for 5 months post op 

Reason I chose them was pretty much every other procedure they are doing recently involves BHT... Practice makes perfect and all that jazz... 

I uploaded my 5 months on 23/5 if you'd like to have a peek.. 

Best of luck with your research 

Z

• Like 1

Thank you for your reply, i have emailed them just now. I like the idea of multiple days to get as many beard grafts as possible. My beard is a pain I can shave it in the morning and again in the eve. It’s thick and to lose a lot of it to my head is ideal.

I have had a look at your Ht and it’s very impressive work! Very nice and clean and great design.

to be where your at within 5 months is amazing. Your heading for a excellent result.

i will certainly carry on following your case.