Consultation with Dr Feller

hair_care

I was in Dr Feller's office for a consultation recently. As soon as I met with the doctor, I quickly told him what I wanted done and he understood exactly what I was looking for , right from the placement of the hairline to the area to be covered. What struck me immediately with Dr Feller was that he is extremely passionate about giving you the best possible result and also there are probably very few surgeons in the world who have the kind of experience that Dr Feller has.

All this aside, the single most important factor that I liked about Dr Feller is that he is such a nice guy, very easy to talk to and really put me at ease. I am looking forward to having my procedure done with him.

I was in Dr Feller's office for a consultation recently. As soon as I met with the doctor, I quickly told him what I wanted done and he understood exactly what I was looking for , right from the placement of the hairline to the area to be covered. What struck me immediately with Dr Feller was that he is extremely passionate about giving you the best possible result and also there are probably very few surgeons in the world who have the kind of experience that Dr Feller has.

All this aside, the single most important factor that I liked about Dr Feller is that he is such a nice guy, very easy to talk to and really put me at ease. I am looking forward to having my procedure done with him.