BALDIE42 - Now registered here - Banned from other forum

BALDIE42

Hello

I've been following Hair Multiplication,along with hair transplant news,etc.On another forum (HAIRS*t*).I seem to of got myself blocked from posting.Some of you may now me,some might not.I think I was banned for just having an opinion on a certain hair transplant doctor,who seems to be god over on the other forum.I assume we have freedom of speech on this forum,as long as it factual.Please advise if I'm right or wrong?

Thanks

Hello

I've been following Hair Multiplication,along with hair transplant news,etc.On another forum (HAIRS*t*).I seem to of got myself blocked from posting.Some of you may now me,some might not.I think I was banned for just having an opinion on a certain hair transplant doctor,who seems to be god over on the other forum.I assume we have freedom of speech on this forum,as long as it factual.Please advise if I'm right or wrong?

Thanks

who seems to be god over on the other forum.I assume we have freedom of speech on this forum,as long as it factual.Please advise if I'm right or wrong?

Thanks

Hello BALDIE42. It is weird that Hairsite has banned you. I have been deleted so many times before, but never banned from Hairsite.

Armani is the only one I have joked about over on hairsite.I also noticed a patern to it,when ever anyone knocked armani it got deleted,even when it was backed up with facts and photos.I was forever getting postings deleted,it seems hairsite are a sleep today.

Hopefully we get freedom of speech over here.

I have just posted link via my Blocked A.k.A. Baldie42 alias of photo of blocked message from hairsite over on hairsite.I know my alias will be blocked once David wakes up,but at least quite a few will see it in the meantime.All the best BALDIE42

Censorship is the fastest way to degrade a forum. I have noticed that Hairsite is getting depleted of intelligent posters. Intelligent posters are not willing to be deleted each time they post something interesting.

Of course, sometimes moderators decide to censor because they are threatened by doctors or companies, and they don't want trouble.

Here is the evidence to show how are hairsite will go to stop me having an opinion on Alvi Armani

My alias as now been blocked,which I expected.

Access off my internet as also been blocked.I can no longer even view the hairsite forums.I think Armani must be paying them a lot of money or something.Remember Armani are the ones who overload your hair transplant at the front with no consideration of future hairloss - mine and others opinions.

See photo links

http://i427.photobucket.com/al...tex2008/P2020001.jpg

http://i427.photobucket.com/al...tex2008/P2020002.jpg

I have managed to look at hairsite forums by picking up some else broadband access.Hairsite as removed every bit of my alias's postings along with other supporters postings.Hairsite deserve to lose all their advertisers,etc.Sheer greed on behalf of David as taken over.

I will no longer be interested in hairsite.Hopefully I have found a new home for my postings - Here.

Thats quite unfortunate, and tactically unwise. You were an interesting forum member, because, if my memory serves, you live in Manchester, close to ICX headquarters, and constantly contacting them by phone.

I have just checked Hairsite, and your old posts under the alias BALDIE42 are still online.

Spanish Dude your memory is correct.I live 50 minutes from Manchester.I used to phone the Farjo clinic every now and again for updates,which occassionally they gave.

I'm now going to post here and hairloss talk.They seem fairer hairloss forums - hopefully with freedom of speech- time will tell.All the best BALDIE42