Propecia/Rogaine - 2 Month

ajeter10

So I have been on propecia and rogaine for 2 months. I'm starting to see small, 1/2 inch hairs sprouting from my hairline and i think all over the top of my head. Im 24. Did anyone else have this experience after 2 months - I heard it should take longer for that to happen?

I'd like to hear any of your 2 month experiences on the drugs to give me an idea if im in for great results, or if this is just a temporary thing or all in my head.

Thanks

ajeter10,

This seems to be a case of "don't look a gift horse in the mouth". :-)

It's not really typical that non-surgical hair loss medication grows hair in bald areas at all - however, it sounds like you just may very well be a great responder to the medication.

The best thing to do is to give it time and see what evolves from it.

Best wishes,

Bill

Thanks for the input Bill,

I literally started taking meds a few months after i noticed the thinning. I've heard stories that young guys like myself may actually be able to have great results if they catch it in time - im hoping that this is the case with me.

I took some pictures from about a month in...I will post my 6 month results when I hit the milestone

I will say that my temples have receeded since being on the meds. Im just starting to notice it. The hair on the back of my head is getting thicker.....hair on the front isnt coming in much thicker, but i am noticing small baby hairs growing. Its too soon to tell...Im shedding A LOT less than i have been the last too months so that is a good sign.