True and Dorin scar photos and review

rstty

I have had roughly 6000 strip procedure Grafts done by Dr. True of True and Dorin medical. The results have been very good. But as you can see one of the scar area is very large in one place. After visiting with another prominant hair replacement surgeon I was told this is due to a poor knotting teqnique and that I could absolutely add some grafts to the area via a FUE procedure and also some micropigmantation tattooing..when I asked Dr.true if he would do something about it because I felt he was obligated to fix it he said he couldnt and that I should do scalp tatooing at one of his partners who does the work. A few months later I sent these photos to both Dr. True and Dorin and explained that after spending over 30 thousand dollars in there office I felt they should atleast step up to the plate and fix this one section. I recieved no reply. In my opinion they should have and could have easily added 50 fue grafts and gotten me a discount at their tatooing partners atleast to fix the area. Ok. It doesnt mean you shouldnt go to them.They do great work and have talented technicians.It is just a warning that if anything negative does arrise it seems as if they will not fix it. Unless of coarse you will pay for the mistake out of your pocket. It seems once they have gotten all they can get from you thats it. Your out. You signed papers that says they are not responsable for basically anything that goes wrong and they are not obligated to do anything for you. Honestly. they are probabaly all like that. Regardless ,I did go to a good surgeon to add some grafts to other areas and got the micro tattoing to help with the scar. It is what it is. good luck

20191208_103858.jpg

20191208_103928.jpg

Edited by rstty
Spelling mistakes.wanted to also assure members that aside from this one issue the doctors and staff are good so I added that

• Administrators

I'm sorry to hear about your scar, how were the results? I will reach out to them for a response on your case. I will send you a private message requesting your full name and date of surgery, we do need your compliance in order to keep this topic public, as we value transparency. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

That is disappointing to hear, as so far my experience  with T and D has been really good, although not much to judge yet as it has only been a few weeks since the surgery,

so can't judge the results of the HT or scar yet

but will follow this thread to hear more of both sides of the situation 

although you did say you got really good results which is good and promising to hear, btw, did you get 6000 grafts or 6k hairs, and if 6k grafts, was it done all in the same day?

you must have really good donor site, which mine was only fair, so could not get that much on the first HT

• Administrators

So far I haven’t heard back from you @rstty I will need this information to keep this thread public, as we strive to maintain a fair, objective environment on this forum. We cannot in good faith host one-way discussions. Look forward to hearing from you.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

7 hours ago, anzel2002 said:

That is disappointing to hear, as so far my experience  with T and D has been really good, although not much to judge yet as it has only been a few weeks since the surgery,

although you did say you got really good results which is good and promising to hear, btw, did you get 6000 grafts or 6k hairs, and if 6k grafts, was it done all in the same day?

you must have really good donor site, which mine was only fair, so could not get that much on the first HT

Anzel.You will have very good results. Do not worry. I am very happy with mostly everything except for the fact that they did not offer to alleviate the scar. The rest of the scarring is fine. Its just that one section. most likely you will not have that problem. Even if you do it can be fixed. I am just saying that from my experience Dr. True wont be the one to fix it. Unless he see's that he can get more cash from you. Thats just an opinion. 

7 hours ago, anzel2002 said:

Oh BTW. It was 6000 grafts. But being that some of the grafts were doubles and triples the number of hair follicles exceeds that number

thanks rstty, yeah am hoping and anticipating very good results from Dr. Dorin,  as T and D have decades of experience  doing this,

and hope he did a good job with the scar also, although what matters most to me is the actual HT/hairs result/part the most, 

you must have received  like around 10k hairs with that number of grafts, mann jealous of your good donor area, lol jk