Has anyone tried hair4all??

finelyhair

found this company called hair4all that sells the best european hair systems I have found. The hair4all lace is the best I have ever seen;;; invisible. The hair is real european hair not that crap processed indian hair...

I was sick of the poor quality from the other companies (u know who u r)!

Euro hair moves natural and it lasts longer and is soft and healthy.

spoke with the owner of hair4all... great guy. I have 2 units so far and all are great.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been with AHS for 6yrs. Not happy. Rip off prices. Have recntly been in contact with Hair4all and they can do units at 1/3 the costs.

Relacement may not suit everyone but then, it would not do for us all to be the same or it would be a boring old world lol

Originally posted by miximustosus:

I have been with AHS for 6yrs. Not happy. Rip off prices. Have recntly been in contact with Hair4all and they can do units at 1/3 the costs.

Relacement may not suit everyone but then, it would not do for us all to be the same or it would

be a boring old world lol

hi

are u in the uk . if so why not pop to the toplace convention in may in birmingham its free theres always about 20 -30 people turn up u may pick a stock up for 100.00 or less

mark

well worth a visit .

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by finelyhair:

found this company called hair4all that sells the best european hair systems I have found. The hair4all lace is the best I have ever seen;;; invisible. The hair is real european hair not that crap processed indian hair...

I was sick of the poor quality from the other companies (u know who u r)!

Euro hair moves natural and it lasts longer and is soft and healthy.

spoke with the owner of hair4all... great guy. I have 2 units so far and all are great.

are you the owner of that site

• 3 years later...
are you the owner of that site

I thought that too. The OP only has one post.

Regards hair4all, I've heard a lot of bad things about this site and its owner phil osmond. I was going to order a system but a dissatisfied customer told me that phil had ripped him off by ?385.

Phil apparently advertises the really good systems but he sends out really inferior Thailand wigs.

One to stay clear of I think.

• 3 weeks later...

The attached photos (including my avatar) are all Elite virgin European full cap systems from hair4all. I have bought from Toplace and Coolpiece for many years until I found Hair4all with whom I've been with now since 2005. I'm in the music business I have to look great all the time. No time to play

If your hair looks better let me know where you buy from!

You get what you pay for in this business. You want hair cheap then you'll get that stiff horse hair with that infamous orange glow. You want what I have, you'll have to pay more.

DSC01657a.jpg.7d6e8b4f43203ab3a5341a64fbea9d53.jpg

337089_10150465653037128_1581185380_o.jpg.27aa776280fb374d238a8c42eaf4f3f4.jpg

DSC01918a.jpg.237d66943ed0ded6c527e191e6bd08dc.jpg

300066_10150369155792128_706805071_n.jpg.90ffafb809c54259804e884c0ed0775f.jpg

5b32d81a1adbb_snow008.jpg.8d80d00b90209eadf942742608265778.jpg

• 10 months later...

im currently wearing a hair4all system.have to say theyre systems are the best ive had and ive been wearing pieces for 14 years.no crap chineese hair which turns orange!its European hair which is great and if looked after properly you can get at least 8 month plus depending on base etc.i also go for lace front as hair sits naturally and the density is great unlike other companies where the density is ridiculious.colour fades but happens to all systems and I use red liner tape with super tape on top arounf perimeter and glue on front for lace.best sytems by far.

only drawback because theyre so busy the delivery can take up to 4 months!and the owner phil osmand is very hard work-doesn't always get details correct so worth watching but his sytems are very realistic.i usually go fro lace base as breathable with pu 1 " perimeter around sides and back with lace front.

so would recommend but you need to be patient as hes very busy with orders and delivery is slow

cheers guys

• 1 month later...

You dont really need to be Columbo to work out different identities share a similar child like style of writing here. Some would say that displays a disingenuous way to treat potential customers.

I digress.

Not even the most zealous hair system wearers would need 10 hair systems a year unless:

a) they use them to for example burn as fuel

b) they are a bit rubbish and need changing once a month or so?

Just sounds like a ruse to part us wearers from our hard earned deniro.

So to balance things up. I've had my current system for 8-months now and I am still very happy with it. I need two hair systems a year and for that I paid ?190 each (purchased two at once). No need for complex payment plan matrix.

I purchased it from a UK based company and on checking they do European systems also.

If you need help with a recommendation feel free to PM me or reply here.

The attached photos (including my avatar) are all Elite virgin European full cap systems from hair4all. I have bought from Toplace and Coolpiece for many years until I found Hair4all with whom I've been with now since 2005. I'm in the music business I have to look great all the time. No time to play

If your hair looks better let me know where you buy from!

You get what you pay for in this business. You want hair cheap then you'll get that stiff horse hair with that infamous orange glow. You want what I have, you'll have to pay more.

In the first photo particularly, the density looks a bit too high. What is the density?

• 11 months later...
You dont really need to be Columbo to work out different identities share a similar child like style of writing here. Some would say that displays a disingenuous way to treat potential customers.

I digress.

Not even the most zealous hair system wearers would need 10 hair systems a year unless:

a) they use them to for example burn as fuel

b) they are a bit rubbish and need changing once a month or so?

Just sounds like a ruse to part us wearers from our hard earned deniro.

So to balance things up. I've had my current system for 8-months now and I am still very happy with it. I need two hair systems a year and for that I paid ?190 each (purchased two at once). No need for complex payment plan matrix.

I purchased it from a UK based company and on checking they do European systems also.

If you need help with a recommendation feel free to PM me or reply here.

''So to balance things up. I've had my current system for 8-months now and I am still very happy with it. I need two hair systems a year and for that I paid ?190 each (purchased two at once). No need for complex payment plan matrix.

If you need help with a recommendation feel free to PM me or reply here.''

hi what company are you with? I am on a budget

yeah.

they are an online supplier. when I contacted them the first time, they asked for photos and we went through everything. quite painless.

plenty of vids on that, but first time visit a salon. they arranged one for me. it was prety easy, but good to see it first hand.

With cut in and a few products around GBP 290 a year. Thats the additional cost of my hair system.

I would be happy to pay three times that for the results and benefits I have experienced.

You only need a few products. Avoid clinics and clubs - they cost a lot for things you can learn yourself in an evening. Also dont confuse price and quality. There are many salons charging GBP 700 to GBP 1500 per hair system and their quality is no better and often worse than what you can buy for a fraction of the cost.

The important thing is to find a good supplier and talk through the options. A good supplier will take time and explain things.

• 4 weeks later...
im currently wearing a hair4all system.have to say theyre systems are the best ive had and ive been wearing pieces for 14 years.no crap chineese hair which turns orange!its European hair which is great and if looked after properly you can get at least 8 month plus depending on base etc.i also go for lace front as hair sits naturally and the density is great unlike other companies where the density is ridiculious.colour fades but happens to all systems and I use red liner tape with super tape on top arounf perimeter and glue on front for lace.best sytems by far.

only drawback because theyre so busy the delivery can take up to 4 months!and the owner phil osmand is very hard work-doesn't always get details correct so worth watching but his sytems are very realistic.i usually go fro lace base as breathable with pu 1 " perimeter around sides and back with lace front.

so would recommend but you need to be patient as hes very busy with orders and delivery is slow

cheers guys

Hi there, I'm considering this site as well and based in London. Would be keen to find out more about this product. Best

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I would strongly recommend that you avoid hair4all and Phil Osmomd like the plague!

I have been wearing hair systems for the last 14 years and used many companies throughout the whole of the uk, usa and the uk. I have been promised the earth by phils " wheeler dealer " attitude and have been let down and stitched up many times and left with out a system because his systems came back the incorrect size, poor quality and didnt last.

I now use Optima hair who only charge ?299 Including VAT, are much superior systems. On the other hand if you are happy with the hair4all systems them I would advise you going direct to 3rd Dimension studios who use the same factory but sell the systems for ? 250 or you can go direct to the supplier:

Shugen Liu

Bond Corporation

Address: 20 Dian Tai Road, Heping District, Tianjin 300070 P.R.China

Tel:86-22-23042949

Fax: 86-22-23042989

• 5 weeks later...

Hi I am new to this and the girlfriend of Phil Osmond and joined so I can post his message for him as unfortunately he was unable to post may be for technical reasons;

(I also have a hair system I attach occasionally on clips for nights out)

Hello viewers this is Phil from Hair4all

Today I had a consultation with a nice guy who is going ahead with a hair system I am excited for him.

At the end of the meeting he mentioned a post he had read that he actually printed out to bring to show me but had forgot, he then emailed me the link when he got home, so I am now here!

I do have to reply to this post, it will only be once.

I am not going to use the posters real name as confidentiality is important in this industry, even under attack!

I will call the poster Mr G.

As Mr G states he has searched the world and tried everyone to find the perfect hair system (at this point I want to add the picture being used by Mr G is a hair4all hair system which was on our front page of for 6 years as Mr G was so delighted with it) for 6 of the 14 years right up until 2 months ago Mr G was a happy client of Hair4all, Mr G has an incredibly natural swept back look and you can find it here

I still have the pictures on our newsfeeds and flicker with full permission the picture do have Mr G’s face pixelled and they will always stay that way.

After 6 years and 14 hair systems provided Mr G and hair4all parted company and we wished him well, to read this was bewildering for me.

The two companies mentioned by Mr G;

Optima and Pete are an established company that do good work so thumps up to Optima.

3rd Dimension Hair studios are also a very good company I knew the owner when I was working in the USA, and he is a nice guy, they do not use the same company as me though I have seen their work and the systems are excellent,

Re the factory below;

Shugen Liu

Bond Corporation

Address: 20 Dian Tai Road, Heping District, Tianjin 300070 P.R.China

Tel:86-22-23042949

Fax: 86-22-23042989

I have no idea who this company is, many people go direct to factories so feel free to try this one, most factories demand volume to get the best workers on the orders so it can be a little bit like a minefield

Best wishes

Phil Osmond

+ OK's by me Jude

The response from Phil Osmond and his girl friend was in accurate and untrue.

The profile picture was a Hair4all system however it did not last very long at all and in all the time I have been buying systems from Hair4all I have only had a few that have been done correctly.

The factory made so many mistakes and even used someone else's template and I was left high and dry for about 6 months.

The only reason I stayed with hair4all so long was because I felt trapped and thought that there wasn't anywhere else I could go. Then when the prices sky rocketed and I had enough of Phil's arrogant attitude and decided to actively look else where.

I then found 3rd Dimension studio's in Canada ( System in my profile pic) and did a skype consultation with Joe who spent time going over the design, then sent him a template and the system arrived 8 weeks later- The system was far superior and much more cost effective at ?257

Joe was also happier to order me 2 at a time but I only had to pay for one while he held the other until I needed it.

I have also used Newrootsonline and found them very good as well - the link is to a video of one of their systems being fitted which I was sold on and felt I had to try - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUnQFrol0ko

Recently I saw Pete at optima who was a really nice guy and I spent an number of hours with him going through the design and was very impressed with their systems and the customer service. he charged me ?325 which included VAT and arrived in 5 weeks.

As I mentioned I have been a hair loss suffer and have been wearing systems for the last 14 years and would strongly recommend that you do not use Hair4all as your solution as it will only be a short term fix before you get left high and dry, and would advise anyone to learn from my experience and try any of the 3 suppliers I have listed for a more cost effective, easier and pleasant experience.

Ps Look out for my youtube channel where I will linking videos of my fittings and interviews with other studios and the solutions they provide.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7cRXy4j2yMTy3HqEuBM5cA

Edited by thehairwearer