SMP+FUE+BHT Without Finasteride, Long Term Plan, Help Needed

Hello guys,

I am 23 years old, 24 in 1 month, i am dealing with hair loss since 4 years more or less, I am now a norwood 3V with a bald spot on the vertex and general thinning (with some little holes here n there), I tried lots of Antiandrogens such as Oral Finasteride, Topical Finasteride, CB0301, Trinov, Spironolactone (i'm waiting for my RU58841 to arrive, just to try it but i don't expect much), i got sides with everything so i dumped antiandrogens...

This is why i am planning my long term plan.... i'm well aware of the majority of the problems related to hair loss, hair transplant, ecc

I'm actually on Minoxidil 8%, done Botox Injections on the perimeter muscles and i'm using Carboxytherapy as alternative therapies to see if i can at least slow down things, tried bunch of supplements as well, nothing really worked...

In my family most men who're bald are NW6, luckily not complete full-blown NW7, anyway, I know my future already, i have almost all the Norwood 6 zone miniaturized and thin, i know i'll lose my hair in the next years.

Since i know i'll become a NW6, inspired by the Admin's results and others, i decided to take action and doing something for my hair...
This is my plan:

1) Undergo a first hair transplant (I know i'll need multiple surgeries), i don't want a FUT, only FUE because i want the freedom to shave if necessary

The first hair transplant purpose should be to recreate a conservative hair line (Like Admin's hair line), V-Shaped, Norwood 2, in order to save some grafts for the future but to have at least the face-shaped... hair line is more important than the crown for me, so i need a hair line with enough density (of course not a dense pack, but not even 15 grafts/cm2), then i would like to fill some thin zones here and there in the mid scalp and start to take care of the crown, i think 3000 grafts would be okay to do the first surgery, i also want to implant some beard/body grafts in the middle/crown region in order to blend scalp hair and beard hair and see the result.

2) To give the illusion of density, i'm gonna do regular scalp micropigmentation (i have a good deal here, cheap prices because the proprietary of the saloon is a friend), i saw fantastic results online, it greatly adds density, Watch here for example or here, it should help me cover some thinning spots along the road and give an illusion of better density.

3)After a while i'll need at least another transplant to fill the rest and add some density all over i think, i'm planning to mix again Hair scalp and Body Hair to blend everything together

4) If SMP + Hair transplants + Body Hair transplant wouldn't be enough to have a decent result, i'm okay with shave everything and cover my FUE little scars with SMP, i like my look with a shaven head, i think i'd look even better with a Buzzcut, i'm just wondering if transplanted hair will look natural whit a buzzcut since i have read online that often the root of the transplanted hair are thick and the direction is innatural, so a Buzzcut with a FUE isn't adviced, even though i have my jolly of this SMP friend who can help blend better the transplanted hair with native hair and also cover the back, i don't know here, what do you think? is it possible to have a buzzcut with a Fue?

I hope something new will come out in the future, i'm open to try new things, but for now i have to do what i can to "prolongue" the problem as much as possible, with this plans i think i could at least have a decent head of hair for 10 years, in 10 years i'll be 34, it will be a better age to embrace baldness, my 20s has been already destroyed by hair loss, i want to do what i can to enjoy my youth as much as possible, i have the rest of my life to be bald, i hope i can at least create the illusion of a decent head of hair thru multiple transplants, SMP, toppik, ecc

As i said, in order to save precious grafts, i am okay to keep the crown thin

My hair are black, the caliber is medium and they are straight, i have also a small head that should help with the transplants...

What do you guys think? My Plan B would be to receive a low density FUE to recreate a great hair line with a SMP and keep a buzzcut even though i would prefer to grow some hair in the top

I think that my expectations aren't that high, i don't expect to have a perfect density or a perfect straight nw0 hair line, i just want some hair to then use fibers and SMP to give the illusion of a greater head, i don't even think this will last a lifetime, i don't even care, 10-15 years would be an amazing achievement

I also attached one pics of my head and also a pics of my dad's donor zone so the pattern is more understable.

Thanks in advance for the advices.

(I know i have a broken english)

dad donor.jpg

thinnin2.jpg