Depression drugs and proprecia-do they mix?

Uk_lad

Just wondering if anyone is on both, as generally, hair loss causes depression! If so did it have any other sides (not the normal proprecia ones) and is it allowed e.g. prozac and proprecia! qustion is more out of interest than anything, as im on tablets (thyroxine) and wondering if any drugs have an affect on taking proprecia!

there was a time I was on both propecia (which I'm still on) and lexapro. do they affect each other? I don't think so. the propecia has without a doubt continued to help with my hair count. I unfortunately seem to have suffered some mental trauma from the lexapro- but I'm completely certain that has nothing to do with the propecia and more to do with my alcohol consumption.

Careful. Both are capable of causing sexual side effects. I do know of people who took Propecia with an SSRI and it definitely had a combined effect in that area.

Not saying this has to happen... but be aware of the possibility. Good luck.

These anti depreesant drugs are not great. omega 3, st jons wort, 5htp, change of diet, exercise all better, all work better than the pharma drugs, viox is a killer!

Prozac has fluride, which is industrail waste product, very bad for you, yes it work, but why take dangerous chemicals when other better options avaialble?

God gives us everything we need on planet. Thank you for time