Great experience with Dr. Cooley

whit

Hi guys,

IT'S BEEN AWHILE SINCE I LAST POSTED, I had my first procedure 1160 in the front 3rd by Dr. Baxa a year ago and I am pleased with the job he did. I was considering a 2nd procedure to get some more density and was going to go back to Baxa but figured I needed to do my homework again and realized that Dr.Cooley was the best choice, I was not disappointed. The Job he did was awesome, he made the hairline much more natural and added temple work, which my previous doctor could not do. I am 7 days post op and I had less scabing and no swelling this time. I had another 1700 fu in the front 3rd which will get me where i want to be as far as density goes.I cant say enough about his staff, they are truely professionaland Dr. Cooley is an artist.

Hi guys,

IT'S BEEN AWHILE SINCE I LAST POSTED, I had my first procedure 1160 in the front 3rd by Dr. Baxa a year ago and I am pleased with the job he did. I was considering a 2nd procedure to get some more density and was going to go back to Baxa but figured I needed to do my homework again and realized that Dr.Cooley was the best choice, I was not disappointed. The Job he did was awesome, he made the hairline much more natural and added temple work, which my previous doctor could not do. I am 7 days post op and I had less scabing and no swelling this time. I had another 1700 fu in the front 3rd which will get me where i want to be as far as density goes.I cant say enough about his staff, they are truely professionaland Dr. Cooley is an artist.

Whit,

I had a HT with Dr Cooley on Aug 5 of this year. I am a little over 3 months with a little bit of growth already. I had a consultation scheduled with Dr Baxa at first, and he even sent me a DVD. He seemed like he'd be a good doctor. Then I found Dr Cooley. You're right, he is an artist. I'm glad you had a great experience as well. Hopefully you'll be able to post us some pics. I need to post some update pics within a day or two. It may seem like I praise Dr Cooley alot, and I apologize if it gets old, but I really wish you guys could take a trip to Charlotte and see his clinic first hand. Just to go there and talk to him, Ailene, and his staff is remarkable alone, but you can even watch a HT...LIVE! I was able to at my consultation.

Good luck, Whit and keep us updated!