Asian female, 20 with thinning hair :(--HELP! Looking for a Quality Hair Restoration Surgeon in Asia

Penny Lane

Help. I'm only 23 but am experiencing female pattern hair loss on my crown and along the hair line.

I'm considering a hair transplant and am aware that looking for the right surgeon is critical. Do any of you have suggestions, particularly within Asia (Thailand, Philippines)? Thanks so much.

Help. I'm only 23 but am experiencing female pattern hair loss on my crown and along the hair line.

I'm considering a hair transplant and am aware that looking for the right surgeon is critical. Do any of you have suggestions, particularly within Asia (Thailand, Philippines)? Thanks so much.

Penny,

Welcome to our hair restoration forum.

Female hair loss should be diagnosed and evaluated by a dermatologist before considering hair transplant surgery. If the cause is non-genetic, it may be able to be reversed by treating the condition causing it.

If you are a candidate for hair transplant surgery and are local to Thailand, I strongly recommend considering Dr. Pathomvanich who is well respected by other leading physician peers, his patients, and this community for producing excellent results. This is why we recommend him on the Hair Transplant Network.

Best wishes,

Bill

penny,

i am sorry to hear this. I have noticed though that this is quite common in older asian woman.

aswell, in the cases of female hairloss the "permanent zone" is not the same as it is for males... as females will tend to thin globally.

I suggest researching outside asia.

like my usual I will suggest Dr. Rahal, he has a many asian patients (according to the woman at the hotel front desk). Due to the difference in hair/ density, gender, etc. it is a good idea to research

2998 grafts/ Dr. Rahal/ 9/11/2007

My Hair Loss Weblog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Rahal

Pretty damn happy