hi, need some advice please!

hi everybody,

i am 21 y/o with completely receeded hairline, before i lost my hair i was confident and happy. and now i feel horrible, depressed and lonely and i wont speak to people because of my hair.

i really want to get it fixed and have decided to get a transplant.

I have looked at all options for hours and think Dr Feriduni is the best for me (living in the north uk) and Farjo, i have read alot of bad reviews so would like to know what you guys recommend.

I want a thick hairline that covers my receeding, no baldness in the crown yet, but its a bit thinner so I want some there too.

Thanks

Mike

ps. i would like to know, how long it takes for an apppointment, and how long till the operation is done...

compared to some guys here, its a smaller job, so would it be noticiable, i.e redness after 2 weeks?

hi everybody,

i am 21 y/o with completely receeded hairline, before i lost my hair i was confident and happy. and now i feel horrible, depressed and lonely and i wont speak to people because of my hair.

i really want to get it fixed and have decided to get a transplant.

I have looked at all options for hours and think Dr Feriduni is the best for me (living in the north uk) and Farjo, i have read alot of bad reviews so would like to know what you guys recommend.

I want a thick hairline that covers my receeding, no baldness in the crown yet, but its a bit thinner so I want some there too.

Thanks

Mike

ps. i would like to know, how long it takes for an apppointment, and how long till the operation is done...

compared to some guys here, its a smaller job, so would it be noticiable, i.e redness after 2 weeks?

mikematters,

Coalition members, Dr. Feriduni, Dr. Bessam Farjo, and Dr. Nilofer Farjo are highly esteemed and in my opinion are producing state of the art hair transplant surgery. I haven't read any recent "bad reviews" on the Farjo clinic, in fact, quite the contrary.

I've read a few less than satisfied patient reviews from the Farjo clinic from years ago. However, since then, we've seen evidence that they've adopted the latest techniques in hair restoration and are now performing ultra refined transplantation with great success.

Don't take my word for it though. Take your time and research this community. Consult with all physicians you are considering and view patient experiences and results on this forum.

The surgical operation only takes a day however, the final results won't be evident until after a year. The growth process is gradual so you will see hair growth prior to that.

Best wishes,

Bill

21 is a bit young , why don't you look into meds to STOP the hairloss first

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!