Bad job

I had a front line restoration of about 2000 hairs in the Aylsbury clinic around 7 years ago. They butchered the front line of my hair leaving it patchy so much so that I have had it removed. But not before approaching many other clinics to try have it fixed. The Asmed clinic in instanbut appeared to be the best I could find. They refused to do any more work on me as the back of my head was over harvested. I am furious with my results and it has deeply affected my confidence I would not recommend Aylsbury as they are complete amateurs. If you simply have a front line issue my advice would be to leave it be. 

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the Aylsbury clinic ,unfortunately the UK is one of the worst places to get a hair transplant with a 2 or 3 notable exceptions . I also agree with your advice on choosing to get a hair transplant for just hairline or minimal hair loss at  the front ,I know this is subjective and one man's perceived hair loss is a full head of hair for another man, but a lot of guys are disappointed as the transplanted hair just doesn't match up to the native density .I only opted for a hair transplant when I become a complete NW 5 -6 ,if I had stayed at a NW3-4 I wouldn't have bothered ,I just couldn't handle the horseshoe look and I didn't suit the shaved look.

I'm not sure why the UK seems to be so far behind in surgical technique than, literally, everyone else.

Perhaps socialized medicine doesn't encourage aggressive development of cosmetic surgery training programs on the isles as it does elsewhere, perhaps it's a reflection of their economic sluggishness since withdrawing from the EU, who knows.

Either way, I would avoid the poms for the most part until they start stepping up their game. Were you reimbursed for the procedure? Would  you be willing to share pictures?

Also, I would not go back to them for a "correction" this is almost always the wrong move.

Edited by bismarck