FUE scars?

You can but it is likely you will have small white dots where hair was taken and at grade one will be visble to a degree,they are on me, however people wont recognise them necessarily as you having a HT.A grade 2 or 3 is the best.Much depends on the skill and planning of the doctor.

HT 2006/7

Didnt get any pics of g1 and not sure on size of tool used as wasnt clued up back then but dots are quite small individually.Had about 2000.The dots are the loss of pigmenatation in the skin due to the small scar and not so much the lack of hair so everyone will get them to different levels.No surgery is scarless despite what some clinics say.I remember reading Dr Feller said in a topic at grade 1 you can see the dots but at 2 he has never seen any obvious scarring on anyone which I agree with.No one has ever noticed anything with me.

HT 2006/7

TC, can i ask who you went with? You state "unfortunately not", any reason for this comment? I've just returned from Belgium having had consultations with Dr Feriduni & Dr Devroye...

bash77 'unfortunately not' was in answer to 'spuds question. I went to DHI before I realised what a crap reputation they had.I wont let them touch my head again though.I need another fue to increase the density and alter the hairline they gave me.Information is power and after a year on forums I am em-owered with lots of good info luckily. I like Feriduni and BHR also. when are you having work done ?or r u just sounding out a few docs for advice.

HT 2006/7