I need a graft quote and price quote?

i met with Dr. Gabel around September 2009. He was awesome. I will definitely go to him for my HT. I believe he charges 4.00 or 4.25 per graph. Im trying to figure out just how much i will need to save for. I will attach a few pics, i'd really like your guys' input on how many grafts you think i will need and a pretty close estimate if you could. thanks a lot!! (i cant find the paper work in which he quoted me all this info icon_frown.gif )

Picture0007.jpg.661e8dd240093816d0a1107b13ab8418.jpg

at that price I would assume you mean strip, and if that is the case you might not be able to keep your hair that short..

with regard to grafts depending on the pattern, imo you would about 3k for the entire front.

(1500 left side, 1500 right side)

that comes out to be about $12-$13k

btw I have not heard of dr gabel, where does he practice out of and have you done your HW on him?

Good luck either way dude

First transplant with karamikian 6/05, less than 1000 to my hairline, result was mediocre at best.

2nd HT with Feller 2/08, 3000+ to my front third.

I remember him saying something about 1700-2000 grafts for the entire thing... i was thinkin around $7,000. He practices out of Portland, OR.. im surprised you've never heard of Dr. Steven Gabel... And yes i dont plan on keeping my hair this short. i usually shave it because its annoying to style.

ScottJames,

I believe he charges 4.00 or 4.25 per graph. Im trying to figure out just how much i will need to save for.

No one on this or any other forum can give you a quote from your doctor. You will get opinions but no opinion by a lay person or even another doctor will be valid as each clinic will give differing estimates based on their knowledge and experience. Dr. Gabel most likely gave you a quote but if he did not you can call him to get the actual quote that will be specific to your case.

His number is 503-693-1118.

Good luck.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Hi, well I just had a HT by Dr. Gabel, who I highly recommend. The cost is based on how many grafts are placed, but after a certain number of grafts, the cost per graft goes down dramatically. I would consult with him for a better assessment of the actual cost, based on your specific needs and goals, and his recommendations for you. He will be very straight-forward about it. Joe was nice enough to pass along his phone number. I wish you the best.

4115 Grafts from Dr. Gabel (Hillsboro, OR)

March 8, 2010

• 1 month later...