Dr Epstein????

Michael C

I posted a topic the other day about how excited I was about going to Dr Epstein in October....I am now second guessing cause of what I have been reading. My other option was Shapiro Medical in Mn. I have been in contact with Matt who handles the consultations. I was going with epstein cause he was closer to home. I have not made any deposit yet and was going to on july 23rd, this weds. please help me make my decision with some insight. I think Shapiro is now the only choice for me...anyone?

I posted a topic the other day about how excited I was about going to Dr Epstein in October....I am now second guessing cause of what I have been reading. My other option was Shapiro Medical in Mn. I have been in contact with Matt who handles the consultations. I was going with epstein cause he was closer to home. I have not made any deposit yet and was going to on july 23rd, this weds. please help me make my decision with some insight. I think Shapiro is now the only choice for me...anyone?

Personally i dont think there is much of a decision to make.Shapiro 100%,he ticks all the right boxes as far as hairtransplants are concerned from skill to aftercare of patients.Im positive you'll have no regrets by choosing Shapiro providing your expectations are realistic.

Yes that is what Matt and I discussed at Shapiro...realistic goals....Jon and i never even talked about that at Epstein......I am just really really really glad I decided to comb this forum today. I would have discovered this before the 23rd anyhow I am sure...3 days ago, i didnt see any of these bad experiences or I just missed them or they just surfaced...anyrate, Shapiro it is and I did find out that Paul will be doing my surgery. I seem to be OK with that cause they both appear to be top notch...thanks for responding