Hair transplant at Vera Clinic

All respect and appreciation for Vera Clinic, especially Dr. Kazem Al-Sabahi and all the staff of Vera Clinic, you are the right title  of hair transplant in Turkey are planting the joy and passions in our hearts before hair transplant, I speak and write this review  after my experience with you. Your wonderful work supervisor, which proves the reality and not only words and propaganda, receive you wonderful and your work in hair transplant is the finest and best ever in Turkey, amazing results of all the meanings of hair transplant , I am about myself and after my experience with Vera Clinic I recommend all A loving person retrieves his hair of beauty and intensity Natural hair and do not hesitate final
Vera Clinic is a wonderful place 

Nasser,

Thanks for posting however, you sound like a walking advertisement for a vacation resort rather than a patient who just had a hair transplant who is sharing their genuine experience. 

If you are indeed a genuine patient, I suggest sharing your actual experience, what it was like,  how you felt, how involved was the doctor, what the technicians did, how many grafts you received and where, etc.   and most importantly… Where are the photos? If you just had surgery, you should be able to post before and immediately postop pictures showing your procedure. And if you are concerned about your identity, you can always crop your face out of it.  

These so-called “glowing reviews“ simply appear fake and  nobody is going to believe it unless it’s backed up with a real experience at pictures. Maybe even a video. 

So let’s see the photos and hear about your actual experience if you are genuine 

Best,

Bill

And the fact that the clinic you are referring to is in turkey… That’s another potential red flag. I’m not familiar with the clinic you mentioned but many clinics and turkey are turning patients over like a factory and operate in the “black market“.   Frankly, I would never recommend anybody go to Turkey for a hair transplant UNLESS it’s a surgeon we have already prescreen and approved recommendation.   That’s not to say there aren’t potentially other good surgeons there, just that we don’t know and there are a lot of black market clinics causing patients way more harm than good.  

Bill