Temples and Redness

I have had a procedure where temple work was done. My procedure was done 4 months ago (july of 2004) My temples are still red at this point and you can still see small holes where the grafts were placed in the temple and on top of my head. The skin on the top of my head and in my temple areas still looks a littl rough. Is it normal for this to last this long? Will the skin return to normal texture or will it become where it is not so noticeable? If so how long does it normally take on average? My temple work is still very noticeable at this point. My skin looks like the skin of a chicken that has just been plucked. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks

I have had a procedure where temple work was done. My procedure was done 4 months ago (july of 2004) My temples are still red at this point and you can still see small holes where the grafts were placed in the temple and on top of my head. The skin on the top of my head and in my temple areas still looks a littl rough. Is it normal for this to last this long? Will the skin return to normal texture or will it become where it is not so noticeable? If so how long does it normally take on average? My temple work is still very noticeable at this point. My skin looks like the skin of a chicken that has just been plucked. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks

Redness can last up to 6 months-- dont get into the sun which can worsen the issue. Take vit. E, C, and zinc which is good for skin-- also add MSM which is good for skin and hair. THis might help speed up the healing process.

As far as the "holes"-- sounds like you got plugs instead of true FU. On the temples, 1 and 2 hairs FUs should only be used for a natural look and these are very small grafts which have very small incisions if the surgeon is using lateral slit techiques.

Sounds like you did not have this.

In time, it might be 12-24 months it will get smoother. Untill then, you might try dermatch or Toppiks to cover it up?