dr. deutsch @ bosely

ytoday

Honestly, this isn't some non-sense promotion...he might be the one safe bet at bosely...yeah the place is kinda expensive, but luckily i've been able to come out of there with a great outcome...i was just wondering if anyone has heard otherwise, as i'm(as posted in a different thread) am thinking of going back to him for another procedure...would anyone reading this be so kind to let me know if they've heard anything negative? or was i just lucky?

Honestly, this isn't some non-sense promotion...he might be the one safe bet at bosely...yeah the place is kinda expensive, but luckily i've been able to come out of there with a great outcome...i was just wondering if anyone has heard otherwise, as i'm(as posted in a different thread) am thinking of going back to him for another procedure...would anyone reading this be so kind to let me know if they've heard anything negative? or was i just lucky?

There may be some good doctors at bosley. But you really can never be sure if that is the doc you are getting. The pictures shown to everyone at every office is their standard slick marketing portfolio of patients. You are basically gambling with your donor and the results when going into any bosely office.

You sound like you are happy and had a good result, which is great!! Sure you could go back, but like you said it is expensive...but again you are happy with the results thus far and the decision is up to you.

Now that you have found this forum, you can research other doctors and see true transparency in their results. You canspeak to past patients (mature results) and those that just went through a procedure. Take a look at the weblogs by Doctor. And a bonus is that all of the doctors recommended here (in terms of strip) are cheaper than bosely.

You have come to the right place. The choice of doc is ultimately yours and we will support you through your journey (even though you are a veteran at this point and probably don't need too much). People probably won't support/agree with you going back there, as I won't, so be ready for that kind of reaction.

Post some before and after pics, number of grafts received and any other info and you will get some valuable feedback here. And keep in mind that many times the docs recommended here can do in one session what it would take bosely more than three sessions!

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

Most if not all of the doctors recommended here will ask for photos sent via an online consult and then I would suggest a follow-up telephone consult to speak with the doctor about your goals and you can hear what the doctor recommends.

If you click on the Coalition Surgeons for Ultra Refined Results at the top of this page it lists them and their locations. And there are others recommended here as well but not in the Coalition. But, PLEASE do not let location dictate where you decide to go.

Two of my personal favorites if you need to remain on the west coast are Hasson and Wong up in Vancouver, but again there are others in Arizona and California who come highly recommended (Gabel, Alexander, Reed, Keene, Rassman, amongst others).

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...